Reviews for Spin the Bottle
xKala-chanx chapter 1 . 6/30
Dude, I'm on painkillers right now and they make me, like, hyperemotional, and I can't stop crying! I've been sitting here for over 18 mins and they just. keep. coming. Very good, very emotional, very well written. TT
Ran chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh gods this killed me man im seriously about to cry and i blame you, how could you do this to me, team 7 is my favourite thing ever aaaugh, dude this was amazing, seriously, it made me upset, and only the best stories do that to me, i commend you dude, great job, A
Sekiko chapter 1 . 6/19
God, why are you so perfect? I shall now excuse myself from this banquet of dark, gritty truths to go cry in my sweater.
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 6/6
O. M. G. That made me cry.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 5/9
By the end of this, I found myself in a heap of Team Seven induced feels.

It. Was. Wonderful. Seriously stayed there basking in the emotions for a solid 5 minutes after that. I really just love your characterization of them all, and when you add the interactions to that...

You're amazing.
GunGun chapter 1 . 5/4
WHO PUT THESE ONIONS HERE
I'm such a mess. How do I function? I'm basically a sentient pile of human empathy right now. It was only a genjutsu but oh my god. Please write more Team 7 dynamics. They are amazing. You're such a great author/writer.
NovaWars chapter 1 . 4/18
These stories continuously bring me to tears damnit. The story started off sub par, not something really interesting but once that net came down , it all bloomed i to an amazing story. Love it.
StarTrail chapter 1 . 2/12
There were tears towards the end :') but i loved every sentence
Ivoryrose777 chapter 1 . 2/7
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT!
Can you make a sequel?
Illucida chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh goodness. I had genuine tears in my eyes and I was starting to choke up. Thank god it was a genjutsu...but even if it was just a genjutsu it showed how far they would have gone, that they would have genuinely died in each other's arms.

Ah man, I'm such a mess (emotionally) right now.

Great work.
Punintentionally Forgetting chapter 1 . 1/11
why does everything hurt so much oh my god
downcast rainbows chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
The angst is so suffocating iT'S BEAUTIFUL OH MY GOSH. How does a person even begin to write sadness so potently; all I can imagine is sitting at the computer, blinded by the tears yet somehow barreling onward and writing a fic. This is so wonderful.
Yami no Tsuki chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
You made me nearly cry on the bus. That is not okay.
The ONE day I wear make up...
GaaraLuvCookies chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This. This made my heart painfully hurt. It made me so sad inside that I feel so empty when Sakura said those I love you's. And then BAM. The plot twist comes. But still, I really cried. Keep writing these type of stories and make us cry. Please. Kudos to you.
ShiningSunsets chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I hate you and love you and hate you SO FREAKING MUCH RIGHT NOW-

Be proud, dude. You are incredibly gifted.

It's not often that a story legitimately makes me cry. It's even less often that a Naruto story makes me cry. And believe me, as a hardcore fan of the amazingness that is Team Seven, I've read a shitload of T7 fics.

And yet, here I am, at like 1 in the fucking morning, crying my soul out while writing this review.

This one blows every other out of the water. Instant fave.