Reviews for Spin the Bottle
Hassaleh chapter 1 . 7/31/2021
how god. Part of me is so happy that they didn't die, but then I'm so frustrated that Sasuke wan't real.

you're good. very good. dangerously good.
Uchiha Akame chapter 1 . 4/28/2021
oh MAN
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2021
That was amazing. Seriously.
Gachawatermelon chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
Can you make a part or book 2 of them figuring out it was all an illusion
Kakashi really do be chillin tho
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Wow, I'm so glad that was a genjutsu!
This was so sad to read - and when Sakura grins too wide, that was terrifying, I felt so sorry for her
And the last line too
I absolutely loved this!
wine-and-crocodiles chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
I think you are the only writer who can make me laugh out loud and then, two sentences later, make me so fucking sad in the most delicious way. Like you break my heart but I enjoy it so much.
CandyBurst chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
That was... cruel and heartbreaking and absolutely beautiful. It would have been awesome if there was a follow up with them actually finding Sasuke...I want Sasuke to know how much he means to them TT
HeyJoe0929 chapter 1 . 2/2/2019
Good god. Youre a spawn of the devil himself! Well, no. Not really. So damn good. And I have high standards because I’ve read most of Stephen King’s books. This is at par. Just, wow!
unolvrs chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
you have no idea how much i cried because of thisteam seven is like super sensitive to me bc of all the sht theyve been through and their dynamicsoh god, this is amazing.
leggegg chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Aaa? aaa.

Seriously. My heart. Pulp, mush, a puddle of organic tissue, sloppy joes, the weird blend of stuff that's the before part of a sausage, and so on and so forth until the cows come home.

Ouch. I am currently writing this comment with blurry eyes and a slightly damp keyboard. I commend you, internet wizard, for managing yet again to pull my heartstrings with fictional ninja angst. Please take responsibility for your cruel, cruel actions and accept my outpourings of incoherent love because apparently I am now a masochist. (tsunade's necklace aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Again. I would try to dig up the hatred necessary for making me feel emotions again, but the general awe for your amazing word prowess overshadows any pettiness. You have done a good, fellow Naruto-er. A good stab to the back, but a good nonetheless.

Have a wonderful day.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
This is one of the best stories I've ever read!
It's absolutely amazing!
The way you wrote it!
The story itself!
Absolutely fantastic!
Onsheka chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
*rolls in several years late* this hurts so bad you absolutely cruel asshole what devils bargain did you make
arlene56 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This was amazing. I love the way you write team seven. Not sure what else to say. It was so good. Thanks!
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I was sad. I thought you killed them, but I'm glad you didn't and it was just an elaborate scheme. Schemes I understand. thanks for sharing!
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
This was so good- I love reading bout Team 7's dynamics. Really original storyline too and amazingly written. Thanks for this!