Reviews for Spin the Bottle
Ka-tay's mind chapter 1 . 9/9
This was so good- I love reading bout Team 7's dynamics. Really original storyline too and amazingly written. Thanks for this!
anon chapter 1 . 8/10
this made me super sad but also very happy/relieved because no one actually dies like i was ready to bawl crocodile tears at the end THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING ANYONE
Bughaw chapter 1 . 6/28
yep. i guess you better not die..
Fourth Pear chapter 1 . 5/15
There is no genjutsu in Konoha, outside of Danzo's illegal bullshit, that the Kyuubi or the Sharingan could not break. Naruto is a fucking Jinchuuriki, even if the whole 'chakra web' thing wasn't the most ridiculous thing I had ever heard of it would never have been able to drain him of chakra, at least, not without being completely destroyed by the sheer toxicity of the Kyuubi's power.

If Naruto were in a "hopeless situation" where all his friends were going to die he would become so enraged the Kyuubi would be unleashed, essentially dropping a nuke on the 'chakra web', dispelling the genjutsu anyway, and vaporizing most of Konoha. No body would risk that for a retarded test.

The entire premise of this is flawed, to the point that it angers me.
Angellious79 chapter 1 . 4/30
Does that mean Sasuke in this situation is fake?
passanger chapter 1 . 3/1
Wow. Nice story. Thanks
guest chapter 1 . 1/21
If anyone's ooc it's Sakura and Sasuke. Moron.
Ketsui Meraki chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
This story made me cry. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So... was Sasuke caught in the genjutsu too, somehow? I guess that shouldn't be possible, but the parts told from his POV seem to indicate otherwise...
xKala-chanx chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Dude, I'm on painkillers right now and they make me, like, hyperemotional, and I can't stop crying! I've been sitting here for over 18 mins and they just. keep. coming. Very good, very emotional, very well written. TT
Ran chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Oh gods this killed me man im seriously about to cry and i blame you, how could you do this to me, team 7 is my favourite thing ever aaaugh, dude this was amazing, seriously, it made me upset, and only the best stories do that to me, i commend you dude, great job, A
Sekiko chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
God, why are you so perfect? I shall now excuse myself from this banquet of dark, gritty truths to go cry in my sweater.
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
O. M. G. That made me cry.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
By the end of this, I found myself in a heap of Team Seven induced feels.

It. Was. Wonderful. Seriously stayed there basking in the emotions for a solid 5 minutes after that. I really just love your characterization of them all, and when you add the interactions to that...

You're amazing.
GunGun chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
WHO PUT THESE ONIONS HERE
I'm such a mess. How do I function? I'm basically a sentient pile of human empathy right now. It was only a genjutsu but oh my god. Please write more Team 7 dynamics. They are amazing. You're such a great author/writer.