Reviews for Lose Your Love
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Hayner's gay…? That was really unexpected. Like I low key wanted him to have some fatal disease to conplicate their relationship, but him being gay works too! I think it actually complicates it a lot more! More please!
Chicharito chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Finally got around to reviewing this chapter haha.

I gotta say, of all the things I was expecting, that Hayner was homosexual really did not occur to me. So props to the very unexpected plot twist.

...although that doesn't justify Hayner's behavior, SO HE'S STILL A JERK AND HAS A LOT OF GROVELING TO DO. :P
Chicharito chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
Well, I have to say I'm fully on Olette's side right now. Poor girl...quit being a jerk, Hayner. :P I like the way you've kept the story suspenseful, but that unfortunately means I'm very curious as to all of the missing details...

Oh, and it's not very nice to leave us on that cliffie, so please update soon? :D
eyecandy chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
WHAT A JERK! he's seriously doing that on HER FREAKING BIRTHDAY? wooooooow i totally just lost my respect for his character right now. -_- seriously, he didn't even apologize first! Olette did. so much drama!

me gusta! but woow i love your stories so much!
eyecandy chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
d'aw! i think it's so cute how Roxas would stick up for Olette the way he did. even though i'm usually for those two to be together, you've given their brother sister role as something for me to look forward to :)

i love how Roxas totally tosses Hayner around for being such a jerk. and i'm glad you continued with this story rather than just ending it with the previous chapter.

by the way, what WAS Roxas's first option to Hayner?
eyecandy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
WOOOOW. what Hayner said was pretty harsh! must suck to be in Olette's shoes right about now. great story! :)