Reviews for Bitter Hands & Broken Glass
lilsealsfriend chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
so sad!
JacobB'sImprintee chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
wtf? they're supposed to be together. why you do that?
Mrs-Lahote-Black chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Aww..this is such a sad orystay! Bella still damaged cause she's fudged like that and smexyy Jacob always over-looking things to see the good side-you should write a continuation, just a second part..cause Jake deserve's it! But great one-shot!
jkane180 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Okay, so I already told you to give this a stringer warning, but I didn't tell you how good it was. :) Fucking heartbreaking and heartwrenching and all that but well done. Like everything you do, boo. Flove you!
Bella Gattino chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
AWESOME TITLE! Have to say that first.

I love this. I love Jake... I hate Bella but I love this Jake. God that was amazing and my heart stopped at "Am I not doing a good enough job?" *punch to the gut*

excellent job BB!
JAKESGIRL4EVER chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great job!

I know you're getting traffic like crazy and people are too selfish to review or leave a little love!

I will always worship the computer screen you all post Jake n Bella fics on for me!

I see you're an angsty one! I'll have to pull out my kleenex before I start on the rest of your stuff!

I think you captured them very well here! God Bella was so effed up, and the sun, yet his pain was so deep. "Try Harder!" I was always saying that to Bella... Great job. sorry you missed the contest you were thinking of.

How are you liking JBNP? We're proud to have you as a story writing, posting, participating member!

Word spreads..just a little slower these days! Thanks for sharing your stories with us! Lori
Tim C. Girl chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
OUCH. That HURT to read, damn it! (But soooo good...)

Somehow, this scenario seems so much more probable than all the ones where Bella 'sees the light' and ends up in an 'happily ever after' with Jacob... She WOULD have tried, but fairytales so rarely happen in real life...

Loved it, despite the aching pain squeezing my heart as I read :)
justanemptyspace chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Shit, why do you like to hurt people?

You are sadistic but i love the pain. Really well written, i loved the comparison of their emotions, you could really see she was just so damaged. The part where you said his smile was certain, hers was hesitant - totally spot on, that is always her problem. He just KNOWS and she has no fucking idea.

Send him to me and i'll console him. Thanks for the love, pleasure being your banner making machine sweetness.

Many hugs darlin
txgal77 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
*Tears* I know it was coming but it still made me tear up and the line "I don't know how to stop loving you Bella" just kills me! I love the ending...even though there was no happily ever after. The way Jacob could heal so quick on the outside but there would be no way of ever healing on inside is just heartbreaking. As always, I love your writing and I didn't mind being your test bunny because you warned me ahead of time about the angst ;) so I was prepared for it.
madaboutforks chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked it. As usual, Jake is getting a rubbish deal from Bella... and she's wallowing! You definitely caught them there. I especially liked his 'try harder' comment.

And of course I loved the Pearl Jam reference, I have loved that track forever and I was lucky enough to see them perform it live :)