Reviews for iMove On
payton dudey chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I can't believe I Carly is over. I never thought it would end like that. Its really surprising to see that its all over. I have all was loved I Carly
LoveB chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I have a few thoughts about this story I felt I should share with you, but seeing that you haven't updated it in a while you probably don't care. But I know I've gone years between updating a story, so maybe you'll continue this. First of all, Sam is really out of character in this story and I don't mean that to be a bad thing. Just an observation. Her reaction to her and Carly's break up could've very well been this way, we'll never know, so I kinda liked your interpretaionn of her feelings. Second of all, Freddie choosing Carly over Sam is something that I thought would have actually happened if Dan actually did play out that scene in the actual episode. I loved that you decided to make this a Seddie story, because I'm telling you that I had the same idea of what would've happened if the trio broke up. Next, I know some authors aren't too keen on suggestions or plot ideas, but after reading your story, so many thoughts crossed my mind. I picture Sam making up with Carly after realizing that Carly is her only true friend and that their argument was silly (which it really was) and her and Carly becoming friends again, but she and Freddie's relationship never really recouperates and she and him become nothing more than casual acquaintances which really depresses Freddie. I don't know, seems like it could lead to some dramatic moments between the two and some other things. I'm gonna stop talking now because I've already wasted too much time on this, especially seeing that this story probably won't even be finished. Anyways, I enjoyed the first four chaptes enough to review. So that's something.
monkster chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
why'd the story stop?
Celestial Rosie chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
deviocity, please continue this story!

I love it soo muchand all of my friends love it, so please continue, I beg of you!

v.v
littleFrog chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
Soooo... nothing new since february, huh? That's hard and such a long time that I'm forced to think that I found my most favoured Fiction of all times, the best one ever to be around just to NEVER know how it would have continued... that is making me really, really sad. I'm suffering here - please write and load up a ne chapter (or two or three). Please! You can't just give us this little entertainment gift from heaven and than stopp writing it.
black potter 365 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
love this story, hope you update soon, i was just wondering will the bullies startto pick on Freddie and Gibby now that sam's left
AlexisTheCrazyBookFanatic chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
I love it! update soon :)
iwntyou2wntme chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
OKAY. Everytime I read one of your stories I keep thinking "this is the best story i've ever read" I reckon all your stories are beast. And this is probably the best drama/family story ive read, even in other fandoms. Sometimes they just get waaayy too cheesy. But this really isn't. It's so genuine.. Update soon! I mean cmon 3 months! Haha but s'cool I know the feeling of procrastination or lack of inspiration in updating. You don't happen to be filipino do you? Idk just curious. btw YOU'RE AWESOME
Leea Gardner chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Aww, you had me crying. I'm such a damn baby. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Leea Gardner chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
You're breaking my heart, girl. Gah, everything you write is so great. I'm insanely jealous.
Leea Gardner chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
I loved the endless flow of people on phones and whatnot during Sam's held conversation with her father. Priceless. Oh, seeing this brightened my day. Thank you.
Leea Gardner chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
My favorite author is back :)
Pixietoast chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Keep writing this, please. It's one of the best I've seen. That and NO ONE ELSE IS POSTING OR REVIEWING MY STORY. *cough* Sorry. But it's really good, and the plot is already really well developed. And I am so curious as to what Freddie and Carly's reactions will be!
ccQTccQT chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
Mistress of the Strange chapter 4 . 3/12/2011