Reviews for Naughty and Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Nice story I was laughing a lot you should make more.
TrentXiii chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I laughed the whole time it is a great story I am a big kh fan my favorite shipping is namiku you should make more.
TheJadeDragon37 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
waltzing to Sinatra is the definition of romace. if the dj played that at my prom my girlfriend would have had a puddle of goo for a date.
Mad Random Writer chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I laughed a lot with this story.

I am curious as to what Sora and Kairi were talking about.
9peggy chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was awesome in so many ways! I was literally laughing out loud through the whole thing. Great job, keep writing.
Craxuan chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
So I'm lazy to even criticize since I really like this fanfic. It's funny, and the dialogues in the end are really well made.
truepinay13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Loved it! I haven't read such a great fanfic in this section for awhile, especially one with these two.

I think my favorite line from this story is, "Death...by...Pokemon" I literally loled at that part.
Electron Beam chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Haaa, that was a fun story. I liked it. I didn't go to my senior prom :'( but I heard a lot of stories of which this story reminded me. I can relate to the opening bit of the story especially, because one of my friends needed a guy's opinion on her 'sexy' look. But it didn't take quite as long; she nailed it first time.

I agree with your characterizations of the girls in the KH universe. Probably part of why I enjoy your stories so much. Kairi did become more melancholy over the course of the two games, but she is still the cheeky, snarky one out of the bunch.

Finally, good luck catching up with classes.
One Sky-One Dream-One Destiny chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
XD I like it. Lulz to Roxas' dream. this is over-all cute in its own way :3

I see Xion as a child who would rebel a lot XD
laughingst chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Okay, I give. What were they whispering about? XD Great fic, by the way! As always!

And seriously - not to be creepy, but if everyone has a twin in the world, then you are mine. no joke. You basically describe me to a t every time you say something about yourself. Creepy? A little.
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
All I can say is, hahahaha! This is awesome and really amusing, sunflowerb. Glad to see something from you as well. Great work!