Reviews for The Syndicate Scandal
MizJoely chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
I am so going to your page right now to make sure the "to be continued" at the end of the story wasn't just a tease! What a way to end a story; I've been accused of abusing John Cliffie in the past but I bow before the master! Well done on every level.
MizJoely chapter 11 . 2/7/2012
Sneaky b*tch. I knew Norton was too stupid to come up with this on his own. Kudos!
MizJoely chapter 10 . 2/7/2012
Double woof on this chapter. So hot and so cold at the same time...worth a re-read, maybe more than once.
MizJoely chapter 9 . 2/7/2012
Whew, I was scared you'd killed off someone I didn't want to die! At both locations!
MizJoely chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
Helluva cliffie there. So glad I'm reading this story after the next chapter was already posted!
MizJoely chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Woof. That was...intense. So fraught with possibility, with Sherlock once again perfectly in character and Irene showing an intriguing vulnerability to more than just him.
MizJoely chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Nice to see Lestrade being treated as somewhat competent, in spite of Sherlock's opinion.
MizJoely chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
One quick typo, "quiet clear" instead of "quite clear" in the first paragraph. Done nitpicking now.

Another fabulous chapter. Loved John's teasing, felt bad for Molly as always and looking forward to the next chapter.
MizJoely chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Irene is one cold...well, the chapter title says it all. Poor John, he likes the ladies but they don't seem to always like him back.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow, great job so far. This story sounds like the series, the characters are, er, in character, and I could really visualize everything that was happening (Yuck, including the corpse). Looking forward to the rest!
Charlotte chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
sequel? REALLY, REALLY PLEASE! love your story
Kitsmits chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
How does this only have 8 reviews? That's a sin! It was wonderfully written (this coming from someone who normally dislikes stories with changing narrators) and looks at Sherlock's addictive personality. I love the twist you put on Irene Adler, and how you made her association with Moriarty not only believable, but not obvious. I can't wait to see what happens next! So I'm off to your profile page to see it there's more..._
wickedwitchofthemidwest chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
How delightfully perverse! You channelled your inner Gatiss and left us with a terrible cliffhanger! Besides that I think this is my favorite modern interpretation of Irene Adler and Scandal in Bohemia. There was something about amping up the intensity of Adler's 'trick' that was just perfect and I know that James Moriarty and Irene Adler aren't exactly mentioned together ever in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's works, but incorporating their partnership here was the perfect ending. Bravo.
newmixgirl chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
WOW!

I think I've already told you how much I love your fics, but I'll say it again: THIS WAS AMAZING! I just loved it, the twist that Irene was the one who planned this and then the bit with Moriarty being invloved, I wasn't expecting that! And now Mycroft sending Sherlock away, that bit kinda broke my heart.

YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! I hope you'll post the sequel soon, I just love your writing and this was so interesting to read

encarna chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
Wow, this is going very fast! Loved it and I hope you update soon