Reviews for Strange and Invisible History
noellesullivan chapter 14 . 3/22
I think it's okay. I got mine at twelve.
The bad part was that I didn't grow much after that.
Lmx3108 chapter 100 . 11/12/2016
This story is epic and amazing. Your characters are wonderful and the storyline so believable and well-written. I loved it!
MilandaAnza chapter 100 . 8/29/2016
I'm really liking this story and its sooo well written, can't wait to open the sequel
renata regina chapter 69 . 4/9/2016
Crookshanks ends up being one of my favorite characters in every story of yours I read. I miss having a cat to condescendingly manage my life for me.
MadisonTheRed chapter 86 . 9/29/2015
Last bit seems a bit ominous. And Anu is cute as a button! He reminds me of Hermione at the beginning of this story.
MadisonTheRed chapter 85 . 9/28/2015
The interlude between Alise and Scabior was creepily touching, as was the reunion between Bellatrix and Sirius. There seems to be a shift in tone, suggesting that Hermione and Viktor are sort of beyond having to bow and scrape to the caprices of Tom Riddle, but I guess we shall see.
MadisonTheRed chapter 84 . 9/28/2015
I guess the people of Bulgaria are pleased with this turn of events. I say, good! One less thing to get tormented over.
MadisonTheRed chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
I had to backtrack a couple of times in order to really understand what it was that Hermione did. Cool ending, with the return of Sirius Black.
MadisonTheRed chapter 82 . 9/28/2015
Uh-oh! Hermione has an idea! I recommend that Rodolphus see a psychiatrist, as he seems a touch out of touch with reality...
MadisonTheRed chapter 81 . 9/28/2015
It seems that Bellatrix's loyalties to her daughter have finally superseded those to Voldemort. However, I think that Hermione, who most likely will become a head of state, can't indulge her parents in their political views anymore. What will define Bellatrix Lestrange's personhood when her identity can no longer be the "Dark Lord's Most Faithful?"
MadisonTheRed chapter 80 . 9/27/2015
I don't know if I'm reading Rodolphus's character correctly, as the narration described him as merely "being fond" of his wife, but I've noticed that he's always there to emotionally support Bellatrix, whereas nobody else really can (besides Narcissa, to a point). This indicates to me that he deeply cares for her (rather than shallowly being merely "fond" of her). I thought the interaction between Bellatrix and Hermione was badly needed-its always such a pleasure to read about their relationship.
MadisonTheRed chapter 79 . 9/27/2015
I'm half shocked that the conflagration ended so quickly. However, it appears that another battle is about to be fought in Bulgaria's capital city.
MadisonTheRed chapter 78 . 9/27/2015
Hermione's tactic of having the women shout at the wolves/conscripts was pretty ingenious. This model of warfare reminds me of early medieval battles as recorded in the chronicles. Harming women, children, and holy men was seen as the mark of the "other," and reprehensible. But I guess such things are inevitable, here.
MadisonTheRed chapter 77 . 9/27/2015
Anu Tamm is a fabulous addition to this cast of characters. It'll be exciting to see what he turns into (because we know, from foreshadowing earlier in the story, that he lives and goes on to defeat an evil wizard and become famous).
MadisonTheRed chapter 76 . 9/27/2015
Scabior The Philosopher. Ironically, he does have some insightful things to say, actually. And thank God Rinky has returned to Hermione's side (this will hopefully healthfully impact her psyche/equilibrium). Draco can't mean to use children to fight the wolves, can he (I have a bad feeling that is EXACTLY where this is going)...