Reviews for Strange and Invisible History
Obey the Muse chapter 3 . 3/12
Why do people keep saying Hermione is eleven when Narcissa already told Hermione that she was born ten years ago. I do hope the age issue is addressed.
Serendipity989 chapter 100 . 8/11/2013
LOVED IT!
LadyLynlyra chapter 100 . 2/10/2013
You are a god of words.
turtle chapter 85 . 12/10/2012
I am not confortable with hermoine and krum doing the deed. thats twice they did it. it disturbs me a little bit. or a lot. idk i just don't like it.
i just had to get it off my chest or else i would have exploded.
great story so far though. i can wait to read the rest.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I'm glad someone can make Lucius Malfoy seem like a nice bloke, ya know? Thanks for the chapter.
PintoNess chapter 100 . 10/13/2012
Wow! That was a great story. Took me a while to read though. XD normally I'm a fast reader but this was too much to read all the way through (though I'd have finished it much faster if I had)
PintoNess chapter 57 . 9/24/2012
"A perpera is the largest denomination of Wizarding Bulgarian money. It's worth about 70% of a galleon. The other denomination is the asen (worth 30 sickles) and the takh (worth 50 knuts)."

Um... A galleon is 17 sickles, which would make an Asen more than double the worth of a perpera. Also, a sickle is 29 knuts.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
Is Hermione ever going to find out what really happens to her parents? And when will she stop being so naive? But over all great story!
mercuryandglass chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Call me easily distracted, but I don't think I can continue reading. It's a wonderful story, so far, but I just can't get interested. Maybe it's a bit too early to tell, but, call me lazy, I don't think this is my type of fic. Good job, nevertheless. It's not every day you see a 100 chaptered fanfiction.
pwrmom2 chapter 100 . 5/28/2012
Great story. I love this family you created
amg.supernatural chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
love it
Destiny Belle LeStrange-Riddle chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
That battle was really confusing and I didn't understand a word of it. And Hermione should know all about Voldermort, after all she's read. Oh, and I think Bellatrix should be the caring one instead of Rodolphus, because she's the MOTHER!

But other than that it's... ok
WetOtterSoks chapter 100 . 3/13/2012
just wanted to say - I loved every minute of this Fic
xoRetributionox chapter 100 . 2/23/2012
Bravo! I was busy and haven't read fanfic in a couple of months, so this is the first chance I've had to read and review the ending of this. Love it, and now I'm off to read Influence of Souls.
Larry Huss chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
You like to get things off with a bang, don't you. Fastest Kill Harry I've ever seen, and you do the seizure of power in a nice, professional manner. The only trouble with that, to me at least, is that if they were that good they should have had a walk-over the first time they tried. Still, live and learn!

I'm enjoying it, but may not last to the end. The angst/horror level is close to maxing out on me. My problem, not yours.

Congratulations on a fine piece of work.

yrs Larry Huss