Reviews for Strange and Invisible History
The three of them plotting together is hella epic!
& I love the anecdote of Snape laughing his ass off in bed over their cunning antics
SNHfvr chapter 19 . 1/8
No worries I caught that Severus isn't Hermione's father. But holy shit if that wasnt funny what "salazar" pissed in his shoe. Solo funny! I love this story, so different and original. Thank you for your creativity :-D
SNHfvr chapter 14 . 1/6
12 isn't young at all. My cousins ranged from 9-13. My sister was 11 and I almost 14. It varies! I love this story. OK next chapter :-)
SNHfvr chapter 6 . 1/5
Wow! So crafty that Severus, love your story
Danglingfeet chapter 18 . 11/24/2014
"He felt a strange sort of semi-triumph that seemed to be almost as grim as it was exhilarating."
Your Snape is so well written so early in this story I am so amazed. The pacing, the details, everything is so thought out I can't help but admire you and your writing.
Wolfman217 chapter 100 . 11/6/2014
Wow...just wow...there are no words...

It may not have the best story-line, or the best characterization, or character development, or grammar, or any number things that people could criticize about it. But for the dedication the author has given it, the effort, the research, the sheer heart I can feel they've put into the story in every chapter, evident in every word, this, for me ,is the single greatest fic I have ever read. Period.

I fervently wish the author success in everything they strive for, especially writing, and in life in general.

Thank you, Madea's Rage, for this Epic.

Wolfman
Obey the Muse chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
Why do people keep saying Hermione is eleven when Narcissa already told Hermione that she was born ten years ago. I do hope the age issue is addressed.
Serendipity989 chapter 100 . 8/11/2013
LOVED IT!
LadyLynlyra chapter 100 . 2/10/2013
You are a god of words.
turtle chapter 85 . 12/10/2012
I am not confortable with hermoine and krum doing the deed. thats twice they did it. it disturbs me a little bit. or a lot. idk i just don't like it.
i just had to get it off my chest or else i would have exploded.
great story so far though. i can wait to read the rest.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I'm glad someone can make Lucius Malfoy seem like a nice bloke, ya know? Thanks for the chapter.
PintoNess chapter 100 . 10/13/2012
Wow! That was a great story. Took me a while to read though. XD normally I'm a fast reader but this was too much to read all the way through (though I'd have finished it much faster if I had)
PintoNess chapter 57 . 9/24/2012
"A perpera is the largest denomination of Wizarding Bulgarian money. It's worth about 70% of a galleon. The other denomination is the asen (worth 30 sickles) and the takh (worth 50 knuts)."

Um... A galleon is 17 sickles, which would make an Asen more than double the worth of a perpera. Also, a sickle is 29 knuts.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2012
Is Hermione ever going to find out what really happens to her parents? And when will she stop being so naive? But over all great story!
mercuryandglass chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Call me easily distracted, but I don't think I can continue reading. It's a wonderful story, so far, but I just can't get interested. Maybe it's a bit too early to tell, but, call me lazy, I don't think this is my type of fic. Good job, nevertheless. It's not every day you see a 100 chaptered fanfiction.