Reviews for Strange and Invisible History
VexedVixen808 chapter 65 . 11/17
I feel like Alise is wrong. Hermione didn't get to marry for love. She was sold and CHOSE to love Viktor. they could've been prats about it but they chose to try to like eachother so it'll work out . She could do the same.
VexedVixen808 chapter 63 . 11/16
really enjoyed this chapter
VexedVixen808 chapter 23 . 11/11
loving how Bella is slowly but surely starting to become more loving to Hermione.
VexedVixen808 chapter 4 . 11/10
I don't know.. I felt the spanking scene was kind of pervy. Rodolphus barely knows Hermione regardless if he's the biological father and he's flipping her skirt up, bending her over his lap to spank her ? I might just be looking at this wrong but now I'm viewing Rodolphus as a pervert and a weirdo .
GhostFirebolt67 chapter 3 . 10/30
I really love this story have read three times already
Victoria chapter 100 . 4/9
Hei, sorry to post a rewiev as a guest, but I don't have an acount and don't really want one. I liked the story a lot, and will read the sequel as well. I think you are very good at describing the pain and fear of abandonment once lived. I do love your quotes but some of them are wrong, if I where you I would especially consider corecting "plans within plans" it is merely borrowed by Patrick Süskind (and GRR Martin). Frank Herbert is the author, if you have not read/watched Dune and like sci fi I recomend it -the politics are rather amasing. Also you wrote that if someone from one of the nationalities had an input to bring it on, I'm Norwegian and I do. Firstly althou the Sweedes are not nearly as tough as we are, they are still Vikings and crazy fucks who will not shy away from a little danger unless you make them. The capitan would probably have a mad laugh matching Trixies and would not need threats. Second there is no such thing as a windburn. But you can get pretty badly sunburned even when it is cold, as I'm writing this half the population of my country are in the mountains, skiing and purpusfully ignoring that there is such a thing as sunlotion. Also you can not get one in a blizzard as the snow deflects the sun, you could get a frostbite but that is something else entirely. And the only ones who do get frostbite are turists and first-timers in the army daring one another, we know how to dress for our conditions as most people do for theirs ;) I was also wondering what your beef is with the Selkies? I don't see eny wigs, gloves, ruggs ect made out of centaurs, veelas ect... I actually find it rather disturbing and really disrespectful. One could almost wonder if you got your heart broken by one, they are after all infaumos for breaking hearts. The Norwegian dyslectic
NatNicole chapter 1 . 4/2
Well this looks very promising! Though I'm glad for the warning, an' so will proceed with caution...
noellesullivan chapter 14 . 3/22
I think it's okay. I got mine at twelve.
The bad part was that I didn't grow much after that.
Lmx3108 chapter 100 . 11/12/2016
This story is epic and amazing. Your characters are wonderful and the storyline so believable and well-written. I loved it!
MilandaAnza chapter 100 . 8/29/2016
I'm really liking this story and its sooo well written, can't wait to open the sequel
renata regina chapter 69 . 4/9/2016
Crookshanks ends up being one of my favorite characters in every story of yours I read. I miss having a cat to condescendingly manage my life for me.
MadisonTheRed chapter 86 . 9/29/2015
Last bit seems a bit ominous. And Anu is cute as a button! He reminds me of Hermione at the beginning of this story.
MadisonTheRed chapter 85 . 9/28/2015
The interlude between Alise and Scabior was creepily touching, as was the reunion between Bellatrix and Sirius. There seems to be a shift in tone, suggesting that Hermione and Viktor are sort of beyond having to bow and scrape to the caprices of Tom Riddle, but I guess we shall see.
MadisonTheRed chapter 84 . 9/28/2015
I guess the people of Bulgaria are pleased with this turn of events. I say, good! One less thing to get tormented over.
MadisonTheRed chapter 83 . 9/28/2015
I had to backtrack a couple of times in order to really understand what it was that Hermione did. Cool ending, with the return of Sirius Black.