Reviews for Legends, Part 6: Escape From Raccoon City
Kestrel10458 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I don't commonly leave reviews but I had to for this series. I read all of them in a week and lemme say I haven't been able to pu down my iPad. This series is by far the best resident evil series on this site! Lol I know talent when I see it any one who tells you otherwise is a complete idiot. I cannot wait till the next story. Again marvelous job!

sohnicthedhegdehog chapter 2 . 7/2/2011
Again I would like to apologize for my review. Can I tell you what happened?

You see, my friend got a bad review (much like the one i sent you) and she was really upset about it, so trying to be a good friend, i wanted to get back at that person. I acidentally went to THIS page and made the review.

I just wanted to say that I would never EVER mean something that bad and I am very sorry.

I hope you understand and forgive me.
charland77 chapter 37 . 6/17/2011
yo let me know when part seven comes out
cjjs chapter 37 . 6/14/2011
A heck of a great way to end the story. Very technical, very detailed. The tech-junkie in me was foaming at the mouth and rocking back and forth in his straightjacket as you hyper-detailed the process of the nuclear detonation. You really sounded like you knew what you were talking about there. Should we be worried? lol!

All in all, it was a wild ride. I really enjoyed your version of the story. Nemesis and Nicholai died deliciously violent deaths. The good guys lived, and the fight continues. I'm definitely interested to see what you have in store for our ragtag group of survivors.

Your writing is always a fun read. And though I prefer a bit more of a detailed, slow cooker of a story, and I felt that some of these latest chapters were a bit short and rushed. However, I know that you've got a ton of ground to cover, and if you dwelled on every moment, the story would be well over 500k words, so I understand why you did what you did, even if it didn't always leave me satisfied. And I know I've said it before, but I definitely admire you for taking the cleaver to RE's silly spots, while still staying true to the original theme of the series. Jill's character development through your saga has been interesting, and I definitely look forward to seeing how she behaves once she's healed-up a bit.

Great work M'Lord. Enjoy your summer.

cjjs chapter 36 . 6/14/2011
This chapter made me very happy. I'm glad that you decided to let Ada live. Her little pep talk was cute, and I really liked her interaction with Hunk. I bet they'd have very short, but interesting conversations.

Propane tankers," Ada answered. "I blew them up."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. I was trying to kill something."

"Looks like you succeeded."

I really like this exchange. It made me smile.

And I like that in the end, Hunk decides to go by (a version of) his first name. Ted fits him much better than Theodore anyway.
2ndsly chapter 37 . 6/13/2011
A quite satisfying conclusion, if not quite resolusion.

Eagerly awaiting part seven, and my favorite caracter, who is also the most under used.
2ndsly chapter 36 . 6/13/2011
Nope, didnt stick.

Alice, i like it. Is it a easter egg or not? (RE M)

I like the way he hesitated at a new name. Not even Mr. Death is perfect.
2ndsly chapter 34 . 6/13/2011
character death, but will they /stay/ dead?
cjjs chapter 32 . 6/13/2011
Hmm a noble end (or is it?) to Ms Wong. I liked this version a lot, a nice climax to Birkin's relentless pursuit.
cjjs chapter 31 . 6/13/2011
I can sum-up this chapter in one sentence.

Ah ha ha ha ha hahaha!

Well, okay, that wasn't exactly a sentence, was it?

But still, the jerk finally got what was coming to him. I know, in RE3, I much prefered the ending where Nicholai gets killed, rather than when he escapes. I am definitely one who does not root for the villains, and so i'm pleased that you decided to smite the dastard.
mystery reviewer chapter 33 . 6/12/2011
is it done yet? this was great!
TheTwistedSmile chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
i jst remembered, its the ubcs not ubcf
cjjs chapter 29 . 6/11/2011
Another intense chapter. Looks like Nicholai had met his match there. I like that you changed RE3's 'dead factory' to an ordinary chemical plant, much more realistic, I think.

I am assuming nemesis is due for a little swim?
cjjs chapter 28 . 6/11/2011
A very intense chapter. I like just how inhumanely persistent you make your monsters (Nemesis and Birkin)

And I really thought that you were going to make Claire pull a Sarah Connor and crush Birkin in the press. I like forklift impalement much better.

And why am I not the least bit suprised that Ada ran off?
cjjs chapter 26 . 6/9/2011
Hmmm. It seems that things are coming to a head between Jill and Nicholai very soon. i think it's about time for a certain Russian miscreant to get his commuppance. I still haven't forgiven him for killing Barry's family.

He needs to suffer, lol.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »