Reviews for my body is a cage
Rio 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is absolutely beautiful. I hope to one day be able to reach your standard of literary talent. Amazing, it what this is. So bittersweet, just my cup of tea.
Static Lull chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
ACK! I'm sososo crazy sorry that it took me absolute ages in getting around to reading this. I blame World Politics - it absolutely devoured any and all of my free time for the past week. Forgive me?

Anyway, I can't tell you how ridiculously thrilled I was when I saw that you had submitted something new. I missed your literary genius horribly in the year and a half you were gone, but I'm glad to hear you've been doing some writing (even if it is on lj, which I failed miserably at getting the hang of), and I can definitely see a (slight) difference in your style.

It's still wonderful, of course, it just seems - I dunno - more mature? It's not something I can put my finger on. But it definitely hits all the right notes where AxelSora is concerned.

I loved parts iii and iv. And i. And every inch of it, really. The interactions and not-quite-interactions you painted between them were so understated and poignant. And the little touches you added of Roxas and Riku and Kairi, but especially Roxas, were just fantastic.

And the last line. THE LAST LINE! Wowowowowow. You're brilliant.

I'm hope you're here to stay, Alex-dear.

And btw, I feel horribly horrible and ashamed for not realizing you were a boy before. I am so disappointed in my deductive abilities! And in my head, this just makes you about eleven times more amazing - and you were pretty up their on the scales to begin with. You're super young and a boy and English, and you make an old, American fanficcer like me to shame.