Reviews for Not Quite a Love Story
Analitica chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
loved it!
boringEvelyn chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
So, so sad.. But so good! :)
angelbar chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is such a beautiful story; first I cried tears of sadness with the whole 9/11 bit and now tears of joy for Isa and Angie, aww, best of luck with the contest! ;-)
fanfictherapy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
...you know i've understood the title now, hours and hours after having read the story...! XD uahahahahah! XD i'm dense..

k so, your writing style looks almost professional, you know? the image of the bird as guiding figure in the plot, the themes of freedom, society, solitude, nerdness (i'm sorry for spelling mistakes, occasional sexual relationship, the leaving... i got the main ones? i hope so... if there are more (i'm likely sure there are) please write me, cause this story is so deep that enthralled me. not just lemon scene with a little prelude. not that i don't like fics like that..-/- but i was super pleased that an entry could keep me busy that deeply, mind and heart.

i liked the link with real history (11 september!), gave a touch of reality and a contest where the reader can orientate. very useful indeed.

also the characters. well connected, in their own context. even though i havent understood why you had to pair angela with strangers between the long-awaited meetings with Bella. tthere's pleny of female characters in the books. i don't know if there's a reason behind this or i'm just speculating bout thin air here, so i'd like to know this, also, if you had time...

i'm sorry, i know i had to write my review when i was reading the fic, as i do always, so that i could write everything that come up in my mind, instanly, but...too late -.-

great, absolutely great work, thank you SOOOOOO much 4 the hard work! - (BellaxAngela4ever fan)
Shiver Pixie chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awww... what a cute story. I'm glad things works out for the two in the end.
eddiescherry chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ummm, that was pretty fucking brill...well done!
ARFess96 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
What a beautiful heartbreaking story. Seeing Angela blossom under Isa's hand and then watch her flounder when she is gone brought me to tears. I cannot imagine the strain Isa was under to conform and yet all the while feel the pull to Angela. Most people spend years of their lives in loveless lives because conformity dictates that they should. I am happy for the HEA. Beautiful story.
Wendy55 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wonderful story. I think it has a good plot, good characters and the whole shebang. Well done.
twilightheaded23 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
lovely story! Really enjoyed free-spirit type Isa. good luck in the contest!
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow. This is a fantastic entry, and I was so drawn in!
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Heartbreaking and touching and just beautiful