Reviews for 1412
Lady of the Shards chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
This story was lots of fun. I'm glad I read it!
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Great story. I only wish it was longer! Even though I've only seen bits and pieces of Numbers, I love how well you were able to dovetail their FBI team into the Detective Conan/Magic Kaito world. I always love stories where people with higher IQs than Kogoro Mouri and Inspector Megure begin to question the precocious and unnaturally mature little boy sneaking around murder scenes and phantom thief heists. It's interesting to think that the FBI would have files on Conan bringing to light that he is not a normal boy, he has no traceable past, and behaves in a way nowhere near normal for a child his age/size. (What if they ran Conan's fingerprints-what would they find? I wonder if Conan's file notes that the boy hasn't grown an inch since Jodie Starling started observing him?). It seems that if Jodie's team wanted to get to the bottom of who Conan really is, that they would be able to, and yet they haven't yet. It also seems they're more interested in gathering more clues to their overall investigation on the BO than in worrying about a 7 or 8 year old boy's safety. Or in dealing with the can of worms they would open up if they did.

I would love to see you do a sequel where the Numbers crew came in contact with the BO again, and would again bring them into contact with Conan Edogawa. Or, Heiji Hattori could come to America with Conan next time, and it would start raining dead bodies every time the two slueths ventured out together. Of course, another crime that brings in the FBI-a kidnapping. So maybe if the Kudos sent for their son to come visit for a week, and Conan is kidnapped (BO or otherwise), then the Numbers crew could find themselves investigating the boy's disappearance AND why it is his distant relatives, the Kudos, are involved and not the Edogawas. I wonder what they would make of the Kudos and the Edogawas never meeting with them at the same time. So many possibilities! Please? Good, well-written, completed crossover fics for Detective Conan are hard to find!
Vi-Violence chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
This was pretty good.
KyaaILoveIt chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
great story...
Fi Suki Saki chapter 8 . 5/2/2013
It's.. Amazing! Okay, not 'best amazing', but still 'Amazing'! :D

Since it's involved Conan's birthday and there's Yukiko and Yuusaku! Awww... lovely! *grinned*

Kaitou, you're amazing funny as always!

And Conan act mature was very fun to me!
The ending was ver good! Awesome!
kairi loves sora chapter 8 . 3/3/2013
Well done. It was kinda bad that Don and them were able to get that far. What kind of a birthday gift is a sniper. Wellok it is good that they have one of them. Also how the hell did he get him there. And how the hell did he even catch him. Anyway I guess that is just Kid. Good story well written. See ya
mountainelements chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Interesting story. I like how smart everyone was.
SarcasticFangirlHorde chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
LOVE IT! really, really, really great. but then again i'm really biased since numb3rs is, in my opinion, the best detective show on the planet.
Misako87 chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
great work!
Marta92 chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
While I read this fic, there is only one recurrent thought: how I would like for this to actually happen in the series! IS well written, the characters act perfectly and not OOCs and let's face it, Kid's riddle and Conan's mistery would fit quite well, since there would be no reference to the APTX. Good job!
Gundum M chapter 8 . 2/2/2012
SecondtoNon chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
This fic was brilliant!
svoboda1993 chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
I'm not usually one to beg for a sequel, but... PLEASE?
CJaMes12 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
This was brillinant. I loved the story, the characterisation... Is there to be, perchance a sequel? It would just be awesome. I will now halt my nonsensical babbling( which Is a lot more toned down than it was originally, as, for an annoying reason, I lost what I had orinally typed...)

Aniki-xvi chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
Sob sob sob Well, mes it! Sob sob!

So what are your future projects? Any in mind ye or still thinking?