Reviews for 1412
Aniki-xvi chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
Waht do you mean three more chapters? They better be worth such a worthwhile story! Anyways i was kindof hopping it'll be more than just that.. Too bad...

Btw do you plan on making Conan's identity descovered? Oh what am i saying? the suspense hang in not knowing

Anyways have a nice day and looking forward for your next chap. hopefully soon
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
*_* this is intersting although i've never really read case closed or magic kaito. update soon :D
kakita101 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Very good. I cant wait til you update again.
The 214th Rabid Fangirl chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Yeah I am so excited. I love the end. I really want to know what the riddle means and what it says.
Aniki-xvi chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
hope to see the next chapter soon. This really is.. i can't find the word but it's hooking!
Aslook chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
Sweet! Are they going to find out Conans secret?
Miyanoai chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
So far, this is turning out to be an awesome story! I've only seen Numb3rs once or twice, but your summary helped. I just love reading about their reactions to both Conan and KID. And the fact that Conan decided not to act like a kid is funny too. Wonder what's gonna happen at the heist, will there be snipers? Will Conan run into Ran? I'm even imaging Conan somehow getting a temporary antidote and b/c of what he said earlier, they're gonna think he's KID. Lol! Either way, can't wait for the next chapter!
kakita101 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Very good and I cant wait till you update again. GO SHINICHI/CONAN! Anyways, update again asap plz!
Aslook chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Awesome story! Update soon please!
peppymint chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Snicker. Was just imagining this conversation.

Conan: don't worry. Hardly anyone dies when Kid is around.

Hakuba nods in agreement.

Conan: Plus Hattori isn't here.

Hakuba looks horrified: I thought that was just a rumor.

Conan looks sheepish: It could have happened to anyone

Can we say, bodies falling out of the sky
kakita101 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Very good. I cant wait till you update cuz I really wanna read more.
Catkyn chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
*bounces* This looks fun! I've not even considered just how much fun Kaito could have, planning a heist in the US where the police are very much unused to polite Phantom Thieves of any sort. I'm quite curious as to how Charlie is going to try figuring out Kaito's tricks, and poor Don trying to understand Conan. Out of curiousity, will Conan's usual luck with bodies kick in while he's there? It would definitely prove Hakuba's point that they just seem to happen around Conan and that it's not possible to keep the kid away from them.

I hope I'll see more of this story, and I'm going to happily imagine the chaos a KID heist can produce for the Numb3r's crew.
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3