Reviews for Majin Naruto Buu Saga: One Piece
Updates updates updates. Updates are needed. Pleaseeeeeeeeee
bayoujmd89 chapter 29 . 1/8
Update soon
subra92 chapter 29 . 12/25/2015
loved the chapter,please update soon!
NABBYCIS chapter 29 . 12/23/2015
Loved Jaws. plz update
Guest chapter 29 . 12/11/2015
Best character ever.
Wish you would continue writing :(
Weiss1705 chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
Good stuff. We need more!
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Loving the insane Magin Buu.
Qchronicles chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
I thought this was crossed over with one piece?
Balmung chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
They are just called Hive
david.teague.3950 chapter 29 . 9/29/2015
I can't really think of any good characters from the Harry Potter universe for Naruto to take into his Harem save for maybe Fleur. BTW what's up with Nami I thought she was going to be a part of MNB's Harem?
david.teague.3950 chapter 24 . 9/28/2015
Too bad it's too late for the name I'd suggest the Crimson Pirates since there are some who can and will kill, Naruto in particular, Sephiroth as another.
david.teague.3950 chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
That final sentence confuses me, Naruto wished Rosso and Genesis luck as they traveled to a new world, that makes it sound like they(Rosso and Genesis) stayed behind.
david.teague.3950 chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
I get the delays, with you going to school(High School or College it doesn't matter to me) it actually gives you a reason to clear your mind, or cloud it. So yea, interesting chapter, though I do have a question involving Cell, do you think that if the Shinigami sealed Cell into Naruto with the Kyubi that the Shinigami would make it so that Naruto would ultimately absorb cell? Just thinking of the OP and possibly God-Like Naruto from that gives me a bit of an Evil Smirk. I mean he's got the DNA of Piccolo so if Naruto loses an arm he can grow it back, he's got Gohan's DNA which can augment Naruto's intelligence which if you want to stick it to Danzou and or Sarutobi a seal that inhibits Naruto can be placed on him, that is it makes him more like a child less mature, a way for the seal to be broken is when Orochimaru slams the Gogyou Fuin into Naruto's stomach, rather than dispersing like in the canon it explodes outward destroying any seal not augmented by the Shinigami meaning Naruto's unleashed. While he's unconscious he gets a glimpse of both his mom and his dad as they died beside him but more than that he rediscovers his power with Ki and the best part when he went through the Forbidden Scroll of Seals he only saw that it was a Bunshin his peripheral vision caught the rest but only now does he realize the rest of it.
david.teague.3950 chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
You know there's a female in F8(I call Final Fantasy VIII that because it's amusing to me) that could be useful in a way, and to my knowledge she's the only one who's unattached. The name of the Woman, is Quistis Trepe age 18, Selphie gets paired up with Irvine, and Rinoa gets paired up with Squall. As for FF VII I only know of two females and 3 male names, the brunette Aerith, the Ebonette Yuffie(who unless if I'm mistaken is about 14, Cloud, Sephiroth and Cid. There is one female who was in Kingdom Hearts 2 she was always searching for Cloud if I recall, anyways in one of the Songs I sometimes listen to(no it's not One Winged Angel though I do listen to it) the singer goes on about losing someone and wondering if he has the strength to move on. Anyways trying to find the song I found the third female who in KH2 was searching for Cloud it was Tifa. Had to search my library it's called Forever Walking Alone and makes me ponder if one of the females died in it quite likely Tifa but as I've neither played nor watched an LP for it it's merely speculation.
david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
So Raven and Terra join and leave with him first, Cheshire stays behind despite the training she received. I do have to ask though how will things go in the OP-verse(One Piece Universe)? Will they form their own pirate crew, join the straw hats or what? I assume that Robin and Nami will be in his Harem might I ask why Robin and not one of the filler girls like Miss Valentine? Also with all due respect Nami hated pirates for the longest time she finds out what Naruto Buu is like with his killing people she want to get as far away from him as possible.