Reviews for Parental Guardian Outtakes
Well done
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Good 1
irishnlove2shop chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Loved the EPOVs. Hope to see more someday!
dreamngo4it9 chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
i finally got around to reading the outtakes and im so glad i did!

id love it if you'd write an outtake from edwards perspective of the night bella slipped into his bed on her 18th birthday
littlelizruth chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
hehehe. it's funny how we all know his fantasy come true and more!
Cullenfan524 chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
Poor Edward little does he know he did say those words out loud LOL! That was so good!
Sunsetwing chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
I love his POV :)
TeamAllTwilight chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Loved this and I am hoping that oyu update soon, i am excited to see where she goes to college at and if he does go with and follow and if they get the happy ending together that they deserve. 3 it! Keep up the great job!
twi nana chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
This was the bomb, so much insite into what happened and how he felt, what was growing for him too. Amazing!
Hannah2204 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Hey,

I'm so happy, it was so nice to read Edward's point of view and to see the little change in his thoughts. Of course he feels awfull that he thinks about Bella in this way but his feelings already changed a long time ago.

I hope to read more of his view and I'm really looking forward to the next outtake!
dohagrl chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
ooohhh edward...youre in for a treat hahahaha cant wait for more!
Emmauk26 chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
brilliant job, very hot, update really soon.
Cris chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
she was put in his care to love and protect her ...and he does ...the fact that she was not raised with him as a small child but a teenager ..there is not a sibling connection ...she is almost an adult and she wisely waited to act on her desire for him tell she was no longer a minor ...but people with narrow minds just see brother and sister ...i just two people perfectly matched

I read PG I thought it was wonderful this will be just as hot
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »