Reviews for Legacy
Robin Redbird chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
I like this. I was a big batman fan once upon a time and knew who and what you were talking about for the most part. The only thing I didn't get was the refrence to the man in the leather jacket and mask. Can you clear that up for me?
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Sequal?
Fullmetal Knight chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is very heartbreaking but also good. Bruce's legacy is out there in Gotham and Bludhaven. Fighting the good fight.
jazo173 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oh my Gosh! That was so amazing! I felt like i was there with them! I was crying by the end of it! Please dont stop writing! keep writing Batman! your really good! I love your stories!
Princess613 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Update Three R's. PLEASE?
ana4242 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
man Batman died. i don't know if i can take it. I like how you planed out this universe i just have to say i hope you keep on doing batman and robin stories i already miss them.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Although I hate the idea of him dying. That us an excellent scenario of what could possibly be said and take place. Bravo. It made me actually cry.
gaben chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really like this AU. There is plenty of scope for sound plots and conventional batman drama, starting with red watching from the hill, maybe.
huhchuh chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I like the idea that the legacy are the people that Bruce/Batman touched and loved, not his wealth or work. This sad topic was handled really well so that the story felt bittersweet instead of heavy or only sad. Thanks!
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow. That was beautiful. I seriously am about to cry.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
wow it was a good one and also a sad one it made me cry because what bat man and Bruce said was true you stories were the second ones i found when i found this site thanks keep up the great work
FTA92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awww that was beautiful! I honestly have tear on my eyes!
Indigo1100 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
This is an amazing story. Very powerful, very emotion-invoking. From the funeral and the way the reason for death is described to the watching on the hill to Alfred ('no father should have to outlive his son') to two parts of a whole to the first line of the will ('it means I have fallen'), to the whole will, the way he says it, the way everyone receives it, Dick especially, taking up a burden that he knows will not be at all easy because he knows it's necessary, and his duty, to the idea of family and legacy, and the way both come through so much at the end. Thank you!
dawnmarie1971 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
So happy when saw you posted new story

Your batman stories are some of my favorite

Hope there is more to come

Hope the real world treats you well
SLegend chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
*Sniff* *Sniff*

That was a heart clencher. Very sweet though! I loved it. Hope you will write more!