Reviews for Tainted Love
Mercyrus chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Whaaaaaaaaa! I love this and miss it and you'll probably never come back to this LOL

I wish you would though...it really is good
chosmer chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
For some reason this story makes me paranoid. Was it really Bella that left the hicky chapters ago? Is Edward already married but lying so it doesn't ruin his second chance? The wedding ring he wore... the comment at the benefit. Is this a revenge tactic that Tanya was apart of? I really hope you finish and put my fears to rest.
Momma Laura chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Hey - it's been awhile - are you finishing this? I hope Bella doesn't wimp out and give the ring back to Edward!
barbarito chapter 9 . 5/11/2012
Ahhhhhh
barbarito chapter 8 . 5/11/2012
Loved how sweet their time together was! Well worth the wait! Jake needs to leave her the hell alone
barbarito chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Awwwww
barbarito chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Loved it
barbarito chapter 5 . 5/10/2012
Awww
barbarito chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Omg! Jake is a fucker! Tanya eew! Edward needs to have his peen disinfected before he and Bella do anything. I love how Bella is getting stronger
barbarito chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Ahhh! Who was Edward with?
barbarito chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Loving this
foxylady1on1 chapter 9 . 1/24/2012
Alice is a bitch to piss on B's parade like that,making B second guess her self and her feelings she has NO right jelous much?.

I hope Bella does not second guess her or Edwards feeling to much and destroy there HEA because of what Malice said,Bella/Edward deserve all the happiness in the world BOTH have had pretty shit lives up till now.

update soon please xx
Jeannec chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Wow, didn't see that coming at all! Maybe the engagement is a little soon, but whatever, it's Edward! Of course she'll say yes.

Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
MajoringinFandoms chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
WTF Alice? Seriously? Maybe she really is bitter... As for Edward, maybe he was a loser back then, but he didn't do anything to Bella -never hurt because of his own decisions. (Or at least, this is what I'm assuming. I don't what kind of back drop you're going for with this story).

Their moment wasn't in high school, it's now. Technically, they didn't miss anything. Bella never committed to loser Edward, she's committing to THIS Edward. Therefore, Alice needs to shut the fudge up. O.o
RPattz716 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Fucking Alice..stfu! Ugh!...anyways...love the story...keep up the awesome work&update soon! Please:)