Reviews for Trapped
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
AN IDEA OF MINE FOR YOUR STORY TRAPED IS 'S SISTER HELEN IS OUT FOR A WALK WHEN SHE COMES ACROSS A BLOCKED CAVE CAN HERE TWO PEOPLE INSIDE SO SHE RAISES HER HANDS AND SAYS A SPELL TO UNBLOCK THE CAVE AND ARTHUR COME OUT THE CAVE AND THANK HELEN FOR SAVING ASKS ARTHUR TO KEEP WHAT HAPPENED A SECRET AND HE PROMISES THAT HE BROTHER MERLIN AND ME WERE BOTH BORN WITH MAGIC ARTHUR SAYS HELEN.I PROMISE TO KEEP WHAT YOU TOLD ME A SECRET SAYS AND MERLIN BOTH KNOW THEY CAN TRUST ARTHUR WITH THEIR SECRET BECAUSE ARTHUR IS A GOOD PERSON WHO ONE DAY WILL BE A GREAT KING.I HOPE THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL LIKE MY IDEA?AND I HOPE THAT ALLTHINGSMAGICAL WILL USE MY IDEA?IN THE STORY TRAPPED.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
hahah oh wow nice i loved it os far cannot wait for mroe
Captain Shanks chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh no it's a cliff hanger! What will Arthur do! Please update soon. :) very good start by the way
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Really great story. I hope Arthur realize it is the small ball of light that save him and not being too mean to merlin. Arthur can be so insensitive somrtime
laughsalot12 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
really like the idea )

update sooner pleeeaaaase :D
FreakShowonLegs chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I love it. Its straight to the point. Are we gettin any kinky cave sex? Im crossing my fingers!

Seriously though, great start, Uthur made me laugh! And I love it when Arhur feels guilty too. I'm wofflin now, ill shut up!
HELEN chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
BRILLANT SO DO WRITE MORE OF THIS STORY PLEASE?.I HOPE ARTHUR WILL UNDERSTAND WHY MERLIN DID NOT TELL ARTHUR THAT HE WAS MAGICAL WITH MAGICAL POWERS.I LOOK FORWORD TO I AM MERLIN'S SISTER HELEN YOU COULD PUT ME IN THIS STORY AND I COULD RESCUE MERLIN AND ARTHUR FROM THE DO YOU THINK OF MY IDEA?.IS IT A GOOD ONE?.LOVE FROM .
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANNA READ MORE! :D
ArthurxMerlin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
:O :O :O

TEN DAYS!

That's not fair. Can't you update sooner. Loving the story up to now. especially when merlin thought he would be in trouble with uther :)

Update soon please