Reviews for Alley Cat
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
That was awesome. Some enjoyable smut and BDSM as well as some truth and wisdom about the human condition and human nature. Thank you!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god that was fantastic! I loved in charge Bella, I would love to see how Alice handles Paul after this!
Lunaris-wind chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I loved this for all the right reasons. Good job, and I hope Alice rips him a new one next time he tries anything.
PraiseFortheFallen chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Cant believe Im so late on finding this. Very good.
irelandk chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
nzuri94 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
wow I usually hate bdsm stories bt this was really good. Bella knew what alice needed and she didn't stop until she gave it to her. In a weird way this was really sweet and rmantic.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Loved it, awesome job! Very well written, with complex emotions, I just love it. P
sweetandsaltyff chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Wow, what a wonderfully complex and well-written story! Fantastic job, I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for writing and sharing!
fanfictherapy chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwwww this was SO CUTE! *-*

i'm always most sincere in my reviews, so... please bear with me.

So, writing style is wonderful, the main character's train of thoughts is coherent with her highs (-/-) and lows, though i haven't ever understood much how her character can change like that. I mean, ...in the "levels" i've got in my mind, in the beginning Bella is lower and Alice's higher. however later the thing turn upside down. This isn't the first fic where i've seen this thing but it upset cause i'm permanently on the "lower/lowest step" and i can't understand how characters would change like that...

Maybe i'm thinking this cause in most fics i've read characters are very "stable" and all.. i don't know..-.-

i was astonished about the nicknames but eventually later i've got used to them.. " i liked "B" more, and i laughed at the "Belll-aaahr, won't you pet my kitty?" one. i was like "XDXDXDXD" and i couldn't stop! "

of course i loved the whole fic but particulary some things, because they were/are also my thoughts, first is

the "this. this. this!" part. wonderful. pure bliss. : )

but as lame as i am, i thumbd up the whole lemon scene. especially the 2nd part ; ) man...that was priceless! -

so, great work.
eddiescherry chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
The premise was not my bag, but the execution of it was stellar. V, v well done.
projectviviana chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This was absolutely wonderful. Intense. Emotional. Raw. I can't even tell you exactly how much I loved this. I'm like speechless to the awesomeness of this O/S. Although Bella was being the dominant one, she was showing Alice her strength and power. The trust Alice put in Bella... just amazing. That's fucking love right there. True love. Also, you write so beautifully. I loved the descriptions when they were making love. *Le sigh*

There were my favorite quotes/passages:

"I choke back an unexpected sob as we go over that edge together with a timing to our crescendo that I couldn't have written if I'd tried. We shudder and pulse against each other, clutching and crying out and gasping for air. This moment, God or the Goddess or the infinite or whatever the fuck is out there is right here, right now because this is the infinite. This, this, this."

""I have other plans for you, kitten."

I hear the sharp intake of her breath as she registers the edge to my tone and the pet name we save for a very particular kind of interaction."

Good luck in the contest!

- V xoxo
lemonmartinis chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
wow!

Very intense and beautifully written.

I have to be honest with the fact that I'm not a slash reader but this story was just fab.

Thanks for writing

Lem xo
winterstale chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
So many stories in the BDSM fanfic subgenre just miss the depth of trust and communication between a sub and Dom/me. Alley Cat illustrates the intensity and connection present in this kind of encounter so perfectly. The level of attentiveness, care, and self-awareness a good Dom/me must have is completely woven through every word in this story. I really appreciate the amount of work you've put into making this story something more than the usual BDSM PWP.

Then, there's this specific, exquisitely realized world you've added to the careful research and that's what makes Alley Cat sing for me. The alternative universe as well as the alternative Alice and Bella make sense to me, their voices and actions ring true for who we've come to know as 'Bella' and 'Alice' but you've taken them so much farther on a new path.

Be proud. You've married texture, character, a strong plot, and done justice to alternative themes that rarely get the depth of craft you exhibit here. I'm thrilled to see the result and you always have my vote, dearie. I've enjoyed watching you go through this process and am thrilled with your end result!

xo,

~w
LostinStories chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Exceptionally well written. It completely blew me away.

The way you captured the trust that needs to be there when you take a relationship to that level was great, it was real. The characters were very real and easy to inditify with.

Very original and very pure.
The Devil's Niece chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I don't know what I'm more upset at, that there aren't more reviews for this or that this amazing story isn't getting enough attention. I loved it, especially the nickname for Alice.