Reviews for A Life Worth Dying For
Lionheart chapter 31 . 4/17
Don't abandon this story! Please update
a123b chapter 31 . 3/28
Its always bittersweet when I finish an incomplete story that I thoroughly enjoyed :(
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 9/30/2014
trying to figure out why harry was brought back too he is barely in this story in fact Luicuous/Narcissa are in it more. Lily is more interested in getting laid then bonding with her kid who grew up with out a mom
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
umm him being lily cousin doesnt explain why he looks like james you have made him a wizard who was a metamorphus
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
why couldnt they floo to a place with food or put a glamour on the kid there are so many ways that this could go bad and so many ways to fix it
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
I know that promise was a lie poor sev his life is so sad and the kid is going to screw it up
lovelylady chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
I can only assume that this story has been abandoned. More's the pity...in any case I truly enjoyed it as it is one of the most well-written 'Snape and Harry go back in time' stories. Thanks for the brilliance while it lasted. :)
gabbs chapter 31 . 4/13/2014
this is a fantastic story. would love to know the ending :-)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/8/2014
Wow, the Pettigrew situation is actually quite well-crafted. I like the repetition of "Finally, a lucky break" and how it really conveys the perversity of this betrayal.
Saint Snape chapter 31 . 2/18/2014
Oh PLEASE you have to finish this! It's one of the best stories I've read in a long time. It's been over a year since you posted. Please at least update and say you will finish this story!

And the sex is great too. ;)
Vincent1875 chapter 28 . 12/14/2013
Wow, I'm getting tired of all their whining about Albus. It's stupid most of the time. Albus is not a master spy. He's never been to a death eater meeting. His mental defenses are the least of his worries. There's no reason to think he could take Severus' place. Severus and Harry are grown men. They chose to go along with Albus' plans knowing the end results. Sev chose to tell Harry that he had to kill himself. Harry chose to let himself die so that Tom didn't stay immortal, kill all his loved ones, and rule the world. Them being Albus' plans is irrelevant. They weren't forced to follow them. Where does personal responsibility enter the equation? Of all the manipulative Dumbledore grievances they find the most ridiculous to complain about.
Vince chapter 26 . 12/13/2013
Sev could win if he wasn't being stupid and played the Harry card. Harry is supposed to be reborn when she's pregnant. Logically his life is tied to hers. If she dies he'll likely stop existing. Thus her life is worth more than his.

I'm not sure why their sappiness is continually being referenced as a Hufflepuff trait.
Marina chapter 31 . 12/8/2013
I would do anything for an update to this! You've said many times in your author's notes that you PROMISE not to abandon this story...so I still have hope!
24thfox24 chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
Not that anyone insisted, I just wanted to remind that we still love and look forward to your story, its really great, thanks for this))
Chocoholic-vamp chapter 31 . 10/13/2013
This is an amazing story and greatly written I can't wait to read more