Reviews for A Life Worth Dying For
Please update! It's so close to the end!
Do crawl out of whatever hole you've hidden yourself in and muster the remains of your feeble strength to write those last two chapters. Or are you going to back out of your oh so passionate promise of not abandoning the story?
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2016
I love that story. You are a great writer. I hope you don't give up To finish.
Congratulations is wonderful story
I love it
Kiss
Merenguehips chapter 32 . 8/25/2016
Love the plot and the character development is wonderful. Great job! Can't wait for the last two chapters!
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2016
Oh please update soon please i am dying for last two chapters
Twilit Violet chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
It's "the greatest wizard THAT ever lived," not "the greatest wizard ever lived." How do you not know this?
loveROMONIEandEVERLARK chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
So happy you came back to this story. Can't wait to read more and know the end.
Saint Snape chapter 32 . 5/20/2016
Thank you for the update!
fan chapter 32 . 5/19/2016
Thank you for coming back! i was about to ask you only an idea of how would have been the end of your story, if it was supposed to be a happy one, but to my greatest pleasure you are really completing it! i couldn't believe this was a new one, i had to check twice! obviously i can't wait for your next update. your kind word above was great too :)
Katlady chapter 32 . 5/18/2016
YES YES YES!
Thank you for coming back! I love how you've still maintained the balance between the storylines of all the main characters so well, and there is some wonderful tension building in this chapter. I love how you captured such tender moments between Lucius and Narcissa in such a lovely manner. The stakes are certainly high, and you've delivered a fitting chapter. I look forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/17/2016
Can't wait for next chapter
Update soon
daydreaming87 chapter 32 . 5/16/2016
Yeeeeeah, you're back!
Angel of Darkness Forever chapter 32 . 5/16/2016
Oh, I love this story! I missed it terribly!
bookmarkstalker chapter 32 . 5/16/2016
YOU CANT END IT THERE?! noooooooooooo

I cant believe there are only 2 more chapters left! The suspense is killing me

I loved it! loved it! loved it!
owleyes1213 chapter 7 . 5/16/2016
I just discovered this and I love it! At first I thought Sev and Lily's reconciliation went by a bit fast since I'm usually a fan of slow burners and was shocked they began making out right off the bat lol! Once Harry came into the picture it made much more sense. I actually teared up pretty hard when reading about Harry's torment and desire to see his mother, great use of emotion there! I love where this is going and I'm excited to continue and catch up :)