Reviews for Only The Angel Knows
loved it
jenninemarie chapter 25 . 8/30/2011
Loved this story;)
Sunshine72 chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
Wow, Bella and Edward. I would love to have parents like them. I loved it. Thanks!
bekahsmom chapter 25 . 8/17/2011
Very well done. Reading the last 3 chapters together really helps to put closure to the whole story. Billy and Jacob really surprised me at their graduations. Being brothers and being so different tells it all. No two children are alike no matter what the parents do. Very good last chapter it sewed it all together and left it on a positive note. Looking forward to the next story. Really enjoy reading them.
muzaklover chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Loved the story. Can't wait to read more from you.
JigsawRose chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Congrats on completing them both! I am so

pleased to see that you're really exploring stories an coming up with new ideas now. No need to fear is there? 3 lots of love. X x x
sweety2010 chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
great ending to a great story...thanks for the story and all ur hard work...i loved reading this one and its prequel...:)
pandabear07 chapter 25 . 8/16/2011
Perfect way to end it! I will miss these characters! *happy tears*
pandabear07 chapter 24 . 8/15/2011
awesome chapter! Very light and fun!
pandabear07 chapter 23 . 8/5/2011
Oh my goodness what a tear jerker!
bekahsmom chapter 22 . 8/4/2011
WOW does not even cover that one girl. It was awsome and I am so glad you gave Amanda the closure she needed with Tanya. Very well done and it shows you don't have to give birth to be a good mom in your childs eyes. Keep it going looking forward to more.
muzaklover chapter 22 . 8/3/2011
Loved it great job.
Kester04 chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
Just an observation...you already did Seth's graduation hon. Have a great day and I love the story!
pandabear07 chapter 22 . 8/1/2011
I loved Amanda's speech! and I am glad you allowed her to get her closure with Tanya! awesome chapter, sad to see the story ending!
Melwea chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
Amazing ending for Seth...loved it so much