Reviews for Starcross'd
Amelie Hart chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
It's so funny reading the pre-Personal Effects fanfics :) I can't even imagine how you survived waiting for the new season. I remember watching Fault lines, it was already late at night, but I had to watch Personal effects right away! Good thing I had it already downloaded.
But it's a nice oneshot, I like it!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was really good! I hope you write more! I could totally see the next episode going in this direction. Not sure if they'll get back together, but I'd certainly would love it if they did. It's a cute pairing. As for Ed, hopefully he'll be okay!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
fishyfin1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
aw this was beautiful! Well written and so emotional! Great job, and like you said - WHAT and episode! Thanks for filling my need for more flashpoint!
DJ chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hey! You are first author who wrote about the finale episode, Yeah! There will be a lot of those due to that cliffhanger! At least I hope so:) I also hope new series will be soon! Fanfiction will have to get us through the waiting:)

That one shot was awesome, I wanted to scream 'just say You love her!' The PhD in Shitology comment was priceless! The story was longer than what You usually write, that's great, thank You! I am always dissapoined when I finish reading Your story and it feels like:'That's it? I want more!' Can't wait for more of Your fics!
Tinkerpanda chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh, I love it. I completely adore it. It's so solidly written. I can picture each moment and the characters are so natural. You slip in more backstory - which flows perfectly with what we already now - seemlessly.

And the ending is perfect. She doesn't have time to respond - doesn't get to confirm or deny. It's such a bittersweet moment.

I love it, as I knew I would from the moment I saw it waiting in my inbox.
JTF2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG i know, that episode was SO intence! i tried to make a story, it didnt work out the way i wanted, but this is fantastic! i can definatley see this happeneing, amazing job :)
HS8888 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
A wonderful story. I've been following your work (Flashpoint-related) and I love it. I think you've really succeeded in this attempt at writing something a bit longer than what you usually do - for my pleasure and your other readers' too I'm sure. As usual, I really liked your depiction of the characters, you have a great talent for keeping it close to the show and making it feel real.

What's more, you managed to give us something I'm not sure we'll get to see. Indeed, I don't think the writers will go for another round of secret romance and I don't see how those two could be together without one of them leaving the team... I do think that Ed is gonna survive, but he might have a long recovery. Maybe there's something there. Probably there will be a new configuration of the team, they can't possible ignore all those things which have been brought to light and pick up 6 months later as if nothing had happened. The writers manage to stay credible while being creative and exploring new territories. I think we can count on them for making it worth the wait.

Thanks again for giving another dimension to the stories. It's always a pleasure reading you.
merderdreamy5 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What a great story. Very good follow up to the season finale, which I have watched four times since I downloaded off iTunes this morning. I would like to see them together. Who knows what will happen? I like the tie ins between Wordy and Spike, Sarge and Ed, the ending of the episode. I thought the whole cast brought thier A game. I don't know how many times I teared up.
cmwinner chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well your story answerd my question about who was shot! The stupid game went OT and I only programmed my DVR for an hour, so of course, I didn't get the full episode. I plan on watching it on-line as soon as the news is over!
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I loved this! :D :D It was so cute! :D
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG... I loved this! Once again, another amazing one-shot :) I still can't believe English isn't your first language; it's great!

I do hope they'll get back together. I think there is hope... like you said, why would they bring that plot up again? And it's so obvious they both have feelings for each other (they even said it). It looks like they're both suffering on the inside.

Argh, that last sentence I wrote gave me a plot bunny- I guess there will be another Jammy one-shot up soon :P

Again, LOVED IT! I liked that last part- the mantra. I *loved* it when Jules cuddled up to him. I could really imagine it. Made me feel kinda sorry for them.

~Nina
LiveLaughLoveFP chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked that! That was really good. A good follow up to the episode. I so hope they get back together or at least have cute moments together since the first is impossible for now. I like how you tied in Ed getting shot at the end.
Lola92 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I have been waiting for someone to put up a Sam/Jules fic/one shot about the finale! God it was so epic when Ed was shot and the credits came on I wanted more LOL. I love this one shot it's great. As for Sam/Jules getting back together? Hmm... they both know they have feelings for the other but they haven't vocalized them with an "I love you" or anything yet. So they're at kind of an impasse but in my perfect world they would be together :)