Reviews for Valentine's Day should be erased from history
Asakura Kairi chapter 1 . 4/20
Poor Sougo! xD Don't worry though. Who knows, maybe he has something SPECIAL for you
i love okikagu chapter 1 . 2/29
aww so cute and lovely!
i had i really good time while i was reading this fic!
aww sougo being jealous!
i loove it!
thank youuuuu! XD
ImpressiveReader chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Dear Author
I like your fic so much. It's really funny. And I somehow think Okita deserved that! Ha ha ha! (Though i'm an OkiKagu shipper, I sometimes can't stand him. Especially, whenever he was too sadistic or cruel towards Kagura-chan!)

Dear Yuu'kata.211
I mostly agree with you! But I still hope (a little) that they'll be a real couple when both of them grow up, like in Gintama Movie 2 (Of course, Okita Sougo must be mature, much less sadistic and not tsundere if he falls for her. And wants to win Kagura-chan's heart. As she's clearly not an M!). Because they have some similar things in many ways which will make them a lovely couple, i think.

For now, I want them to keep this relationship level till they're mature enough (Kagura is still too young for romantic love. And I don't want to see pervert lolicon Okita, ha ha.)

In summary, I think l babbled too much. And I really appreciate your cool opinions, thanks!
I don't have to type more as you already said what i thought! _
(Sorry if my messages are annoying for any viewer!)
EleinKL chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
My god... Sougo is a loser in love lol

Love your fic.
Haruka2016 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I laugh so hard. Everyone is in character and I can imagine a real Gintama ep with your fic. I cant stand most of the fics where Okikagu turns out so mushy, cuz hell no, neither of the two is gonna be emotionally weak that way.
Yuu'Kata.211 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
This is the best, I love this story of yours and I can't stop laughing! XD I thought this is just like the usual Okikagu fanfic where Kagura would be acting uncharacteristically girly again and secretly blossoming feelings of attraction (whatever they call it) for that Sadist, but fortunately this didn't turn out to be one. Which made me really happy. Honestly I'm getting kind of fed up to Okikagu fanfics were Kagura seems to be so weak and submissive when it comes to the Sadist, because in reality she's not, not even close, even Sorachi sensei did let Kagura won in Yagyuu arc. I love Okikagu, they're one of my happiness in this world, but what I love is the real Okikagu in Gintama, where they both don't give a damn about each other (but well, there are few hints here and there, or so the majority of this fandom thought and hope [fingers crossed] c:) but obviously have a good relationship. I just love them the way they are, changing their characters is a bit saddening. If it's gonna be changed as much at least I hope in some stories it would be Sougo who falls first and confesses his love for her in a most unique and unexpected manner. I'm sorry I'm whining here _ sorry I just felt like saying what I feel. I love your story please continue making many Okikagu fans happy with your amazing way of thinking and writing. Thank you! :)
ahsoei chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Poor sadist...
Bloody masterpeace chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Jealous Sougo so cute damn
ShiroTame chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
haha! this fanfic... I can't... LOL! nice job Kagura! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh dear, this has been one big misunderstanding, but it sure was funny and cute.
winniebozo chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
sukonbu-flavored chocolate...? Crazy girl
Skywaters chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this oneshot is really good haha really funny um... do you think you can continue it? i know it's a oneshot for a reason but... i really liked it but it didn't feel all that complete. so can you please continue it? please?
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Lol, sadist got owned! Gin-chan didn't see that coming, eh?
korenai-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
bwahahahahahahaha! this is frigging funny! i love this! bwahahaha!
nana taichouXD chapter 1 . 1/3/2012