Reviews for Of Ovens and Vampires and Leaving the One You Love
omg please write more
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Very good job
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow...It's sad, but I like it...I was listening to Black Dress, by the Crashtones, and I was imagining what it would have been like if it had gone the other way :( In spite of the bittersweet ending, it was good!
RaeEcho chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That's the end? Are you kidding me! More! Sequel! Anything! Just don't leave it like that! It makes me sad. :(

Good story, even with the mean ending.
Toulip Fontana chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That is devastating. My heart is broken.

But an amazing one shot.
Harikari chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Well done. So bittersweet, thanks for sharing!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
:((((((((

Nononononono

Sad angsty ending.

;(((

I loved this though.

Sequel?

Danibat chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Sad and sweet. That Aiden cares enough to know when to leave, and he even calls Emily to come. Thanks for the story!
helofer1235 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
You seriously have to make more than this it is just so good and sad!
extremediva19 chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
OMG there needs to be more of this! I loved it so much and would love to see more. They need to be together! 3
TarotChild Conan chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Don't Let this end like this. Its too good to end it like this.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Aww! This was soo good but the ending as sad! Great job though! :D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Oh, my heart. I love Josh whumpage, but it usually includes a happy ending. Still, aaaah, Aiden, your amazingness knows no bounds. Great fic!
littleann84 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Omg! What's better than hurt!Josh and protective!Aiden? Too damn adorable for words XD

This is really great! I hope that you write more for this fandom :)
WaffleNinja chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OMG total awesomeness. I read some of the prompts on livejournal, and this is such a great representation of one of said prompts. I love some hurt/comfort/angst every now and again, and the slash tones added a perfect touch. PLEASE write more stories like this!

Also, are you planning on continuing this at all? It's very good as an individual piece, though, don't get me wrong.

Thanks!