Reviews for The Perfect Gentleman
henry baker chapter 1 . 5/1
i have read every story of hers but dont put urself down ur a good writer also
Daryl chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
good job, hope it gets sequel
Dark1ns chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Since I can't PM you anymore this is the only way I can think of to reach you. I hope you are still lurking around here reading Rizzles fiction even though you aren't writing anymore. I must say I am very dissapointed you wil be on a indefinite hiatus because you are one of my favorite writers. Wheter you ever decide to write again or not, I want to wish you the best in life. Thank you for sharing your stories, they are greatly appriciated! I hope this message will find you!
halfbadgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Hmmm, methinks thou doth protest too much with regards to solitary tale spinning. You are a most capable author, dear Googlemeister, spinning solo or in tandem. And if you channel the good doctor with such sweet ease, then say I, "Pen as you like it!" And cease this prattle that is much ado about nothing.
DarXe chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
You've captured Maura perfectly. Loved seeing into her mind.
MegaFae chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Sounds like something that would be going on in Maura's head. Nice job.
MoJoR chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Perfectly in character. Wonderfully well written.
na chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I think you're a really good writer, but you don't have enough dialogue in here. The lack of dialogue makes it hard to read.
Crackinois chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Love this, I think you have an excellent grasp of Maura.
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I really liked the story! Maura with all her manners being the perfect gentlewoman and being in control of herself. I liked how you wrote that her weakness would be lying, not giving into her feelings which seems pretty in character. :]
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Write another story, I love your stuff. Try something M rated ;)
100Percent Shipper chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I really enjoyed this little vignette! I thought you did get into Maura's head remarkably well, creating that sense of how the world must look from her perspective! And I would love to hear Jane's side of things... :)
Millene Haeer chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
could you write a new chapter where jane or somebody else ask maura if she's in love for the detective? :) please :~
linelm chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Lovely, well written little fic!
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I think this is wonderful! And cute that it's Maura who is the gentleman. hah.