Reviews for Cryptic
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is a great start I'll read more later.

p.s. Why have you never answered my messages?
scarletdark chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
whoa, this is nice!
but why aren't you continuing the story after so many months? i'm looking forward for the future chapters!
Naishu chapter 12 . 9/11/2012
I like this a lot! I can't wait to see what you come up with and what happens in future chapters. Could benefit from a beta, but otherwise very nice!
coolasticangel chapter 12 . 5/30/2012
Really amazing!
Princesa de la Luna chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 13.

ps: please keep on updating cryptic and will chapter 13 be coming out in may something?.
StormyMonday chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
There seems to be some ominous foreshadowing here. I hope I'm wrong though. :/

Also, I noticed you have some typos, and some things seem awkwardly worded in places. I know I've offered before, but if you ever decide you want a proofreader, I'm always available. :) In any case, nice update, and I'm glad you managed to find time for it! :D
Paper-Knights chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Et voila! Deisen reviewen ist heir! (I just made up the deutsch as I went)

Anyways! Here is your review! Veriew! Viewre! (And other meaningless versions of 'review')

And now, farewell!

Naamarie!

Auf weldeshtein (or something like that)

Au revior!

Sayonara!

ThorongilAnime

P.S 'sayonara' is actually quite a common and informal word for 'goodbye', whereas anime seems to be caught up with using this word as a phrase which means, 'I'll never come back after this'.

-.-'
Princesa de la Luna chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
interesting, i can't wait for more thanks for updating and making the chapter long i appreciate it. please update and good luck until chapter 11.

ps: please keep on updating cryptic and will chapter 11 be coming out in may something?.
AmericanFairy chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Oh my gosh, how is it that I haven't reviewed earlier? I'm so sorry!

The way that you portrayed Eri's reaction was perfect! She didn't completely freak out and go all emo, but she didn't blow it off like it was nothing. And I simply love the banter between her and Tieria! They really do make a great pair.

As usual, your writing style and attention to detail was very well done! I couldn't see any glaring grammar mistakes, but then again I'm not always the best in that department. And the pacing was perfect.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this!
Leo-Novum chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
The reason I am reviewing so late is because I totally forgot who wrote this great fic. Eri's character continues to amaze me. I fully expected her to go berserk, confused at her state of mind and that would be completely cliched in my view. She didn't do that, once again proving to me that it is a wonderful fanfic. the only complaint I have now is that I think the story is slowing down slightly. Maybe speeding it up a bit. And the fact that the chapters need to be a little longer. Short chapters tend to leave shallow impacts.

Yours in fanship,

LockonStratostheThird
Surrealistic chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
Tieria and Eri were quite funny despite how solemn it seems. :DDD

update soon! glad u had time!
StormyMonday chapter 11 . 3/14/2012
Ah yes, the tribe. I've pretty much discounted using that quote because it reminds me of...well, large pikes and an Indian reservation. I just couldn't help laughing a little when I read that. As you know, my obsessions have a bad habit of overlapping. ;;;

Now, (ugh, coffee, headache pills and sinus medication is not a wonderful combination) this was very nice. Kinda weird to have Tieria taking care of Eri, although I'm not entirely sure why I feel that way. And I like how you made her conflicted with her feelings toward her 'siblings' and Celestial Being. Glad you were able to find time to post too. )
Paper-Knights chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Wow, wow, wow.

You need to continue this, its just TOO good.

Update soon!
Surrealistic chapter 10 . 1/19/2012
Had a feeling that eri was ribbons sister. after all, the trait of fuchsia eyes XD was emphasized sho much.

good chapter. more soon!
StormyMonday chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Hard to pull off? But you make it seem so easy! Things just keep getting more and more interesting,and I can't wait to see how everything works out. )
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »