Reviews for You will never be alone
SweettFace chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
AMAZING. I love it. :)
baby.blue.eyes.90 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Amazing. :)
FlamingRose11 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
gah! i loved this! can you write more on this? or just another one? i dont know. just keep writing amazing things like this. because i love them. :)
Klefaroline chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
AMAZING!
VampCaroline chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So sweet! I loved it! and the couple is amazing :)
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Your story was really it!
shadowfaxangel chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aww, I like them as friends. That was a sweet, touching moment. Very well written.
TeamRipperStefan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
So sweet! I loved it...So happy he told her he was her friend in the end..I adore these two you wrote them perfectly :-)
Team Elijah chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
This was sweet and heartbreaking :) I loved it.
asesina chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
This was sweet, realistic, and in character. Nicely done!
Honeeym chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I am big on reviews today. I really liked how you pictured Caroline, because you kept her totally in character; the same for Damon. That means a lot to me since they are my two favorite characters on the show. Really, your OS has just confirmed that they could be so great together, as lovers, as friends, as pretty much anything.

I am not a native speaker myself but I didn't spot any mistakes or typos, so you did really amazing !

This was just long enough and intense enough. I love the dialogs, too. It sounds just like them to bicker over nothing and jump to deep and serious statements all at once.

You did really good. I am favoriting this story right this second. And getting back to my writing so I can keep up with such a good level !

Thanks for writing and posting this, it was awesome.
josetong chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Love it! I have always wanted them to become friends! Please write more stories of Damon/Caroline, love them so much! Too bad the writers on the show doesn't explore more in their relationship, they have great chemistry!