Reviews for Pick Me Up
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
Awesome~ ;)
Kasia chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
He should've been described as walking in a limp and in a slight amount of pain but not bad otherwise.
Yuki Artsa chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
I seriously love yo neurotic ass.
I f*cking loved this.
No joke.
SoulMore chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
FAN!
KitsuneMomo chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
My inner smoker is very amused by this. i was snickering so much. Mainly at how his head wound was wrapped up.
darkimpulse chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Nice story. Simple yet awesome
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
That was wonderful.
Crow chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Lady, if EVERY first-time lemon out there is like yours, I'll never feel apprehension at reading a first-timer ever again. You just friggin' beat the socks off some of your "seniors" there; smex-wise. The dynamics between Ace, Marco and Smoker was also spot on. I'm not much for the whole teacher-student theme myself, but god; this was HAWT.

I certainly wouldn't mind reading more of your lemons. Keep up the good job! :D
azab chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
i loved it
Serpentina Wolfang chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love your neurotic ass. /

It was really really hot, and I like spunky, arrogant ace (as he always is) interacting with Smoker as a teacher. .
blindtigeress chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Hahaha! Wow! I loved that. So hot.

Very nice! And a first? That's hard to believe, but it was great, nonetheless. :D
Maudit Maestro chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Loved it.
MangaMagic chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You call this BAD? I swear to god, I got hot just reading it!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I liked the humor in this. The sex part wasn't bad either.
lo chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well done! This was wonderful. Through out the whole story and sex scene I felt you kept them in character which just made it that much hotter and it was wonderfully written. It was descriptive from Ace's observation of his own injury and surroundings to the sex scene. It has been a long time since I read anything decent here, thank you.