Reviews for Up Against the Wall
yoli1994 chapter 3 . 2/15
i like this history,i hope you continues soon :)
i love it if rachel and queen have a happy ending
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 1/24
Rachel really is a doormat.
kapuis chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Excellent fic.
I really like Quinn's reaction and the thoughts of Rachel.
I really hope that you will continue this fic.
SalGersGirl chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
BRILLIANTLY done! The gay panic was so REAL, it had MY heart beating like crazy. I can only imagine the guilt BOTH Rachel & Quinn feel. Rachel for forcing Quinn into confronting somethingf she wasn't ready for and Quinn for realizing that kissing Rachel meant something that could potentially "ruin" her life even more than a teenaged pregnancy. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I know this is on Hiatus, and I typically stay awy form those, plus you have so many other stories going but THIS ONE really stands out and needs to keep going!
SalGersGirl chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
I so LOVE this version of Rachel! Man your writing is INCREDIBLE!
SuperGleek18 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Why you no update your stories? I love reading them especially this one. but ugh this chapter went from amusing to heartbreaking in a matter of seconds. loved it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
dearest author, continue pleaseeee...
feintidea chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
I don't even know what to say. That had to be the most charged interaction I've ever read. I keep reading it over and over again, and there is literally nothing wrong with it. Brittany finding Quinn at the end, no one better could have found her. I keep wondering what would've happened if Sam hadn't shown up, and what will happen between Quinn and Rachel in the future. This Quinn hurts the most, but the way you wrote her is perfect. Amazing job.
garnmcgaughn chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
Well done sofar. Curious how you will continue it.
whiterosealice chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
amazing and heart wrenching but amazing
rosieweasely chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
seriously why isn't this finished

it is sooo good
Sage chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
This was AWESOME! I love it & I love you :D Write more? It was perfect!

xx

Sage
TrustInFaith chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
I loved it.. Post again soon.
KW Jordan chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
At first, I didn't realize I'd added this to my list of favorites once before so I could read it more thoroughly than a scan at a later date, but now that I actually read it, I finally got to the last chapter you put up. And I got to your question. In answer:

I think you did a wonderful job at portraying gay panic. Especially in light of the "kid on a playground" tone to the Faberry dynamic. I would think that Quinn's reaction to being forced to come face to face with the truth would be every bit as violent as you wrote. So, good job. I hope for more soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/7/2011