Reviews for Omega
vipekoi chapter 46 . 3/5/2016
well firstly i would like to say that i really enjoyed the story, it was written well. but i cant stop thinking the ending feels a little to unfinished for my taste, i feel like something is missing, it is not that i dont like open endings as such but in a way it feels open in the wrong way. just my thoughts on the ending, not meant as anything but a little feedback.
Red Sectoid chapter 46 . 11/16/2012
Any chance of a sequel? With all she's done the illusive man probably has a dossier on her. One he might hand over to shepherd for the collectors mission?
gregories chapter 46 . 9/16/2012
I've sat here for a good five minutes trying to decide how to phrase my review, now that I've reached the ending. I'll chalk it up to the following statement:

This is, without a doubt in my mind, the best fanfic I have ever had the pleasure of reading. My earlier assertion proved true; this should be published and proudly stocked on bookstore shelves for all to read.

Thank you for such a colorful, poignant tale. As I peruse your other works, please, please keep writing. You've got a beautiful talent, one that we can all hope to take verse from.
gregories chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I've never read a piece so... I want to say cultivated, but even that's not a strong enough word. This doesn't belong on FanFiction. It belongs in the pages of a hardcover that sells at twenty dollars a pop. I know I'm only on Chapter 5, but somehow I don't think this story will disappoint.
Aerecurie chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Gah! Bad Jin!

But really though, I love seeing the contrast of her desire to learn and her increasing ability to lie and manipulate which grows every chapter. And Arch is such an enigmatic character. He has these moments of minor goodness, even if they're choked and twisted with possessiveness...

I can't see his relationship with Jin ending well. Biting my nails to find out just how explosively they part ways...
Aerecurie chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Have to say that I originally found (and still do find) this chapter hard to read. But that's, I'm sure, what you were trying to evoke.

I love the way you handle the character of Arch's wife. She's a cruel bitch, yeah, but I can only imagine that Arch's behavior made her that way. And your descriptions of her (the aquiline nose, the heavy perfume) are just perfect. As is Jin's reaction to her death.

Onward I go!
Aerecurie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Well, I finally graduated, so I can at last get around to my late-ass reviews...

As I think I mentioned, it was these first few chapters that made me ask you to beta for me. Your OC is one of the few compelling originals out there. Your style can be spare and expository, yeah, but it suits the story. You already know this, of course, but nice work :)

Now I have time to read through more than the first five chapters, which I will summarily do, hoorah!
TheCalicoTabby chapter 46 . 6/5/2012
I didn't see that coming...

Great story.
C. S. Tolkien chapter 46 . 5/31/2012
Is a very good story, is a shame that is in first person.
PSG1JOHN chapter 46 . 5/30/2012
oh... he dead!...

I like the chapter, She out to set a new course with this action.

I wonder what's a freelance for hire going to do, because of the action in this chapter, lots of things are left open

Go Jin
Idessatyrking chapter 45 . 5/16/2012
Holy crap, Aria is just going to let them walk. What the hell did she find thy caused her to back off.
PSG1JOHN chapter 44 . 5/9/2012
oh Aria going to go bat shit crazy... I wonder if the Jane/John will meet them if they someone cross paths in this story.
Nanool chapter 43 . 5/4/2012
Jin coming to terms with her relationship with Aria, and rebellion dawning... I'm looking forward to reading next chapter. Thanks !
PSG1JOHN chapter 42 . 4/19/2012
Don't know why i was little sad she gutted Little bird!
Kassandra Black chapter 41 . 4/12/2012
It took me a little while, but I'm finally caught up. :)

Yes! Vale and Jin finally submit to each other! Well, they just slept together, but still. I can feel that connection between them. I enjoy reading their love/hate relationship. It's like they're together because they have to be, hate each other's company and yet there's something there, deep down that neither wants to acknowledge.

And you just had to end the chapter with a cliffhanger, didn't you? ;)

Vale was smart in leaving. For all he knows, Aria is another Treia. I can't wait to see them together again. And now that Jin is back on Omega working for Aria again...I'm curious. I have a bad feeling Vale will be on Aria's hitlist, and Jin will have to eliminate him. Dun, dun, dun! Waiting anxiously for the next update! :D