Reviews for Bleed Together
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
...wha...what...what? You just leave me here? I thought what we had was special?
AMAZING chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
THIS IS NOT OK GDJLHLGLVL YOU ARE AN EXTREMELY TALENTED WRITER AND YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH FEELS FROM THESE LITTLE POSTS! THIS ALSO NEEDS MORE CHAPTERS LIKE I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT FFFF FEELS
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Please continue!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
...*glares*...and you thought it good for my nerves to just leave it there!

I loved it and in my imagination Dean got out alive and I really enjoyed reading this!
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
you should make this a longer story...I would read it. I wanna know what happened next.
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Poor Dean always trying to be the hero.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
*whimper* He's usually getting shot in the left side, you just had to even it out didn't ya? They get out, right? Right? Sam kicks some ass and saves Dean? Or something? Cuz he's bleeding out there, and that's just no good. *snuggles Dean*

LD
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
LOL So I infected you, eh? I'm totally glad I did. I can see Dean playing the hero in a situation like this and really, Sam too. Loved it.
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Poor Sam, holding it together so well, and being strong for Dean. Dean sounds in a bad way to yelp like that ...

Powerful stuff

x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Dean bleeding! kink hit, thank you very much!

awesome plot here... hostage situation with a crazy shooter! lovely! :)))

hugs

S.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
OMG forget about my last review about hurt without comforting! you gotta write a long version of THIS! This looks very good!
Jovonne chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This definitely wants to be a multi-chapter! Am praying for more...
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
No no no, it can't just end like that. I need to know that Dean's going to be ok. I think Sam would kill that shooter for hurting his brother!
yurisnow chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
i want to read more but -sigh- its only a drabble
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
haha. I was totally sitting here thinking, I know I read this before, what is going on? I am a little dense sometimes :) Still love it. Love Sam taking care of Dean, even though it hurts. :) Wonderful job!