Reviews for The Struggle Within
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
You know what I love about your work is the fact that Deano is always the hurt or sick one and in my book that is always a winner.

Loved it!
Mouse95 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
It's so much fun to beat up on the people we love.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Erf. Oh dear gods. "done like a million times" or not, it could be done a million more - it still gets me where it counts. If you've got another one kicking around like this, you can be guaranteed I will find it, cuz ohholyshit YES. Grabbing Sam's thigh, breath hitching, curled around his hurting stomach, his arm wrapped around himself, Sam brushing his "sweat-soaked hair" and soothing him. *faints* I think I love you. If you ever decide to add to this, you may just kill me with it. And oh good gods would I die happy.

Thank you thank you thank you. I can rub his tummy now? *shivers*

LD
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Love, love, love hot appendix stories! Very nice!
Dizzo chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Oh no, Appendicitis ... at least they're on their way to hospital, where Dean needs to be. Love the hand digging into Sam's thigh. So much pain ... :(

Nice job x
Soncnica chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
"""Fuck." Dean panted, his arm tightly wrapped over his lower abdomen, hand pressed to his side, his other hand digging painfully into Sam's thigh.""

do I even have to comment on THAT! because I think my brain is fried! so yeah...

hugs

S.
SimplyOut chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
It was great but there should be a rule or something: no "hurt" until it is followed with chick flick brotherly love "comfort" :D
Lady Impala chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Love this! :)
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
WhAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? *needs to know* Oh wait. You said in the summary. Appendix. *loves*
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awwww poor Dean
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
OH, poor Dean! I just want to hold him and make him feel better! :p
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ooooh. That was his appendix, wasn't it? And how many appendixes does Dean have anyways? Ten? Anyways I love the image of Dean pressing his face to the leather seat, trying to ground himself through the agonizing pain and curling up, grabbing Sam's leg, just desperately seeking release and not getting it. Poor thing.