Reviews for An Ordinary Life
jojo167 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
. that's so sweet :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Winry is a tease, and Ed is just too easy a target with that hair-trigger temper of his.

Nitpicks: You have a few typos of the wrong-capitalization sort, and the Fuhrer's actual name is King Bradley. Fuhrer is a title.
Tomon chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Cute :) Exactly in the style of Ed proposing at the end of manga xD I can even see his expression through your story
Crystal shadow7 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
An excellent, cute oneshot.
morbid333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Since I saw this mentioned on your profile, I've been wondering if you'd write anything for it. Now I don't need to ask.

I haven't actually seen brotherhood, but I have the full collection, including the movie, of the older series. Anyway, I'm glad you wrote this. This was an extremely good one-shot, especially for a first attempt.

The author I used to be subscribed to for FMA fanfiction changed accounts, but she(?) had a memorable two-story series that I can't recall the title of, (ironic? disrespectful? perhaps, but I'm no good with titles,) although the chapters were pretty short, but updates were fast. I don't recall if they were daily, but there were multiple updates per week, kind of like the way you used to update back then. Come to think of it, I subscribed to her around about the same time I started reading your Naruto stories.

In any case, if you decide to do more in this catagory, I'll be among those to read them.
RAND22 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked this. It was kind of endearing in a way, and perfectly fits in universe with the show, and you've captured Ed and Winry's relationship perfectly.

Well done
ElfenSky chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
lol.. the ending was certainly funy XD
OursIsTheFuryWriter chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Very good, I enjoyed the way you portrayed Ed and Winry's attitudes and how they interacted not just with each other but Alphonse and Pinako as well. A lovely Oneshot. Hope to see more in this section in the future.

Dragon
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Nice, I had forgotten all about this anime. Thanks for the reminder.
DominoEFX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ya know that thing ya do where you take a seemingly short and sweet story and make it in to one of the best and most memorable pieces on this site? Yeah do that again
Siriusly Grim chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Ha good short story. Very light and good natured at first, then a heavy message that makes sense; not to mention a fully developed story line. Thats the reason you have so many fans
LinkOOT chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow, that was really good considering its only a one shot and your first attempt at FMA. Mind you, I wasnt expecting anything less, you are one of the best.
Victorules chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You should dabble more often in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist
Lonely Stalker chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
3 adorable
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Awesome! Admittedly, the beginning sounded a lot like what happened in the manga, but otherwise it was good.