Reviews for Bring Your Father to School Day: Revived!
DancingBear chapter 25 . 6/14
I loved this, all the randomness but it was good randomness it tied into one good story I hope you update soon or whenever you can or want
Hemil chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Funny man! Nice job
rainne.2000.16 chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
OMG! LOL!
This is so good. Chapter 2 had me in hysterics, I thought the introductions was the high point then came biology class and classic Goku. It was brilliant, poor Gohan.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
So innocent poor Goku poor gohan and poor trunks XDXDXDXDXD
Lolzzzz chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
I'll go get the bucket of worms it's time to torture Vegeta (if you don't know Vegeta is scared of worms)
Avo385 chapter 3 . 8/11/2016
I couldn't read this chapter because I was laughing too hard, and couldn't stop.
Starfang's Secrets chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Omfg! I love Goku's innocence! Even as a father, he doesn't know what sex is! XD
guest i guess chapter 25 . 11/10/2015
Soooooo exactly WHEN are u posting again this is a total cliffhanger :-(
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
Well ... Someone's snapped
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Oh my god. Kami help the boy save his social life
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 13 . 7/26/2015
dende not beeing a god any more has nothing to do with the dragon balls as any namik of the dragon clan can make them.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 12 . 7/25/2015
i picture freza in his zenomorph like third form and cell in his larvae form as gohan holds them ash his hounds. i also picture kid buu insted of mr. buu.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
gohan has enough firepower following him to take over earth with minimum effort at his time.
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 2 . 7/25/2015
i kinda feel that goku and vegeta have become best friends t00.
Ace chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
LOL i actually searched the frying pan website thing it said it found a "misspelled word" then when i clicked it a bunch of websites came up, i chose the second 1 called the frying pan of doom then it gave an article of how the frying pan can be a good weapon especially for WOMEN but u can find chefs using it, but the funniest part is that when i read where to find it i clicked on anime and manga, the first name that came up was chi chi from db/dbz/dbgt LOLOLOLOL
2,011 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »