Reviews for If It Kills Me
ZoeZK chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So cute! I LOVE "if it kills me" by Jason mraz and I love st. Berry! What a great combination. You should have jesse sing "butterfly" by mraz next haha
AmyLeigh88 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
First off, LOVED this. The banter between them was great. He will always be the exception. *sigh* Happy endings aren't always needed as long as there is a kind of promise of one in the future and this definitely had that feel to it.

While I enjoyed the Super Bowl episode, tonight's episode has felt so much like season 1 that I'm completely in love with this episode. I've laughed and smiled tonight like I haven't done with a Glee episode in so long. :)
RikiMuniz chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow... I was almost falling in love with Jessie some more! PERFECT!
MissRe chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed this - one little continuity error though - the text said UCLA and he told her NYU when he mentioned school. I'm glad that she went and I'm glad that he saw her. Loved the song. If nothing else, it creates a foundation for more later. Great work!
BigCityDreams4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Keep going? :)
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved It! :-D
northstar61 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I really enjoyed the banter between them in this. His confessing that it wasn't a mass text was great, but even better was his getting her to reveal that she couldn't even remember Finn's phone number, but she still knew Jesse's by heart.

~~She realized a moment later that what was in fact safe and familiar was at that bus stop.~~

Absolutely loved this line, and the realization that came with it for Rachel. It may not have been an official happy ending, but to my mind,the words of the song are a promise for what's to come. :)
MissTrubiex chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! You write their banter very well!