Reviews for Bleach: The Madness Arc
Silver Moon Liner chapter 11 . 3/2/2011
Oh, that sucks. You should do what I do and keep your stories in your notebook or a USB drive, that way if something happens to your computer you'll still have the story. Anyway, I love the story and I'll be happily waiting for the next chapter.
Alex Spotlight chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
A character that poped into my head.

Name: Yuki FÄ«rudo

Age: 200 looks 15

Appearance: Light skin 5'7" Black hair that flows down to her normally wears a white set of robes. Her eyes are a deep shade of blue.

Personality: Kind Helpful and Respectful to most. She is very inteligent. She is Quick on the uptake and even quicker on her feet.

Powers and Weapon: As a kitsune she can transform into a partial fox. In her True form she has cat ears and a tail. She carries a dagger in her robes and can use speacial skills that some beleive are related to kido. She is a skilled healer

Rank within the Eye: Unknown
KuroiTori-sama chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
I think you have a very interesting and original idea here.

Unfortunately, so far, that is more or less the only thing that I find appealing in this story. The ugly truth is that your writing style is erratic and hard to follow, your grammar is faulty and your characters are underexplored.

My advice to you is - get a good beta. Try to find someone that can help you with the problems I pointed out, because, in the end, a story this original deserves better.

Please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm neither trying to burn nor insult you, but give helpful advice.

If it still means anything, I will continue to keep an eye out for updates of this story and give you feedback on your future chapters.

Alex 'Spotlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I would like to make it a sidestory to this so may I please get permission to use your chars plz plz plz
Alex 'Spotlight chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Eg Forget my last part I am just gonna make my own story now
Alex Spotlight chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Well That was type interesting I feel bored so now I am gonna make a neutral char cuz I'm bored. Still wondering if I should make her have some weird connection to Akemi or Alex. Help me decide.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
Why did every sentence being underlined ? Nice Chap though,Lilith and The boss sure did number on ichigo
Alex Spotlight chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
My character Akemi died or did he?

Anyway great story sofar.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
Great chap ! What is The Boss plan though that he want orihime ? I wonder...
darkmachines chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Yes Rudobon was one for the most awesome arrancar, but the good thing is that he might still be alive in the Bleach series. Also I think is was very sad at the end. Keep the good work.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Ouch ! Did Kinu died ?...Oh yeah when Bosssay he once eat Mifune what exatcly Mifune did that piss The Boss that bad ? Great chap Though
Alex Spotlight chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
I like it so far countinue. Last part confused me a lil but I think I got it.
Jashinist Puppeteer 461 chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
Your doing a great job of adapting all the OCs' into the story although you have grammatical errors'. Good work and keep it up.
darkmachines chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm so excited for the battle for Los Noches. I like how you made Rudobon act more nice. I just hope Rudobon, Findor, and Ggio can survive the battle they are my three favorite arrancar. Updated soon.
ZxZ Fic Hunter chapter 7 . 2/11/2011
Wow that is fast,not that i complaining anyway Great chap !Seems like te Alliance gonna have surprise considering the two Cobra back to who is the Goddes of madness though ? The only Goddess i know that was locked by her lover is izanami,hmmmm...