Reviews for In the Meantime
This was so sweet it gave me cavities. Loved the story. Thanks for writing! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I miss your updates
inuyashamunkey chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
How adoable! i love this story to pieces
Phoenix Fish chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
I am dying over this amazing work of art! It's so touching and heartwarming that I want to cry with joy.
Fishy
MrsRainbow38 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I absolutely loved this and I would be eager if you'd continue this! But either way, it was a great ending! Best happily ever after, ever made!
Pocky Whore chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
I am a huge fan of your work. This one shit though really speaks to me for some reason. The running theme of Sasuke calling Naruto gorgeous was done fantastically. It tied everything together so well thought the story without it being over kill. I also really liked about their relationship being a domestic abuse statistic. I actually really enjoy stories like this where they keep a part of their physical rivalry. So many AU fics chose to stay more in just verbal territory when it comes to friensly in love but also pissed at each other violence. Well done.

I have added this story to my favorites and wanted to let you know what a gift you have an encourage you to always keep writing. I enjoy all of your works.
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
this makes a lot more sense than mpreg... and great detail for a one shot...
silvertonguedmaiden chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
awesome:)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This the first time i read fic where Naruto and Sasuke adopted someone who isn't related to them at all!

And it was great!

It was unexpectedly Great!

It was kinda hard to imagine Adiran's look. (so i imagine him like my fav character from other fandom. Adrien Agreste with blue eyes)

I LOVE IT!

I LOVE how Fugaku and Mikoto immediately accept it!
Petitejam chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Guh the feels! Antagonistic little brats to adults with happy Uchihas and little leaguers. This fic was a delight to read!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
This story gets me every time I read it... Awesome stuff
DChan21 chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Another amazing story! Again to short for me! I would have love more character development from their son as well as how Naruto and Sasuke have to incorporate being a parent onto their routine! But great story!
jj chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
that was adorable i wish it was longer
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
This was absolutely adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
I love this soooooooooooooooooooo much!
Sasu and Naru make sexy parents!