Reviews for By that Sin fell the Angels
Butt0NZ chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Awesome story, really enjoyed reading this , hope you going to finish this story off and possibly make another one like this?
sailorsweetie chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
MORE, MORE, this is so amazing you tell this story so great and I can play it all out in my head i love it! cant wait to read what happens next! :D
ansam chapter 7 . 7/13/2011
More please, i've waited a long time for this story, and whatever happened to the nasty freak looking at Bulma and her daughter at the mall.

Can't wait for action.

Please update soon!
DevilsDoCry chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
i am really enjoying the fic but i do have a few suggestions, first is there isnt really any need for the entire story to be done in bold, bold is normally used to put emphasis on something if your doing it like this the entire fic then a reader might become confused.

one suggestion would be to use normal text format for the bulk of your fic, bold for when wanting to really emphasise something and italics for things like dreams memories or something being thought.

my second suggestion is to break up the text a bit, huge chunks of writing can be both difficult and off putting to a reader.

for example start a new line for every piece of dialogue.

"hello" said vegeta

"hi" replied bulma

that both breaks up the text and makes it a lot easier on a reader, your also showing formatting skills and that will bring in more readers who at first liked the premise but was off put by the huge chunks of writing.

this isnt meant as a swipe at you as a writer, its just some constructive critiscm for you to better your skills when writing in the future.

hope this helps.
JesseGee chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Really? That's all? Short but great chapter...must update soon.

Though I must say the only thing throwing me off how everything seems to be ran together, like each time someone speaks should be on a new line...other than that like I said the story is great and I like where it's going so far
aystar85 chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
I want more, i like this a lot i wish there would be more Vegeta and bura moments too. Keep it up, i enjoy every bit of it.
ansam chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
i hope you can continue this and have more daughter/father relationship. I like the story wondering what is going to happen next, i read like 5 times.
ansam chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
Hey i really enjoyed this story so much, i can't wait until you update some more chapters, i hope there will be more father daughter moments anlong with trunks and father moments, to show how much he REALLY cares.

Keep it up.
LadyLaide chapter 5 . 4/17/2011
Hmm I wonder what Noriko is doing on Earth? And what will happen when she sees Vegeta because obviously she still misses and loves Vegeta very much, but he's made it clear he wants to do nothing more than kill her if she really is alive.

Would be nice to find out what happens next. Keep writing :)
cara9001 chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
nice story
aystar85 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I really enjoyed reading this, i was hoping i wouldn't come to a dead end (lol). I hope you can get the next chapters all in, i really enjoy Dragon ball Z i watched it while growing up. My favorite couple are Vegeta and Bulma and i like how for once things are revolving around Vegeta and his family. Oh and i love Vegeta and his daughter, so i hope to get more of the story soon.
preciousjade76 chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
Good chapter. Although, I wish it was longer.
JesseGee chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
So far so good, can't wait for more only one thing...can we unbold the print please?
More chapter 2 . 2/11/2011
Ah .. Sex and sensitivity .. The only thing missing just what Vegeta and Bulma makes their visiting .. Can I get little more? : D
Lexcie chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
not bad girly and you should separate the chapters to make them more readable and not bore the reader into looking at huge great job with setting up the plot and post that chapter NOW! lolz :]