Reviews for Magic, Leather, Feathers, and Kisses
:) YAY!
Mis Mini Dango Squeel chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I love this story. It has been bookmarked on my phone forever and I always go back and eread it when I want to. Thank you and please write more!
Kinsutenekochan chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Awesome! I actually like how you have to figure out what is going on as you go, with out an overload of info. ;) i also like how karou is a firebird, that image is somehow perfect, though I could see kenshin as one too XD keep it up and Thank you!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I'm not sure how to word this but it's so fantastical and romantic and-

Yeah, I definitely like dragons and firebirds and bonds.
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This is so totally wicked!
Felina chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Very nice story.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
That was good :-)
bonghi chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This story is just incredible. I can't believe what imagination you have. I am thirsting for more.
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Fantasy AU. This is so cool! I'm all giddy after reading it! :P
UrmixMoonstone chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Awesome! Really really,like, REALLY AWESOME!
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
You know. I would like to see a drawing of these costumes. It was quite interesting
Bloody.death.cat chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
ohh i love this i think you should make this into a legit story of how they met and stuff,and if you already have can you PM me to know they title and stuff to see how awesome it is, it would be gratefully appreciated
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This is very... Ravyn-esque so to speak. It encompasses the genre/fantasy that she usually writes, and it's one of my favorites to read too. :) I was a little confused by the random species/worlds you introduced at the beginning, as you just dropped names, but it became clearer as I kept reading.

Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
OMG! I cannot get enough of Ravyn's dragons and now I cannot get enough of you!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/28/2012