Reviews for Magic, Leather, Feathers, and Kisses
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Wow, I kind of adore this story. I've read it several times before, and I'm pretty sure it's on my favorite list, but I come back to it every now and again, and just revel in the marvelousness of it. I normally find short stories irritating, but this one is a gem. It has so much flavor, and it is just enough. Like a Hershey's kiss, not too much, not too little, and it just melts in your mouth. Thank you for writing this. Keep up the good work!
Zatanna.Rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Love your story!
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story! I loved it! Great job!
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story! I loved it! Great job!
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was stunning! No other word for it. I'm all happy sighs :D
Maira chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
AWESOMEEEEEE

I wish there were more fics like yours around!

Thanks for sharing!
Mirra chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lovely story
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
well-written story. kudos
krystalMage chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am impressed. It simply flowed like music. There wasn't a single note that jarred. The confusion, the yearning, the remembrance and finally consummation of love...this deserves to be drawn. I wish I had an artist's hand I would do it myself. Thank you for this lovely story. Awesome!
suilan90 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it! Incredible! 3!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very sweet. I really liked it. Thank you for writing.
Wings of Moonlight chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
It's good that you put this one back up. I think it's one of my favourites!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so good! Such a different, interesting little story! I loved it!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I have read this before somewhere else, I swear. Maybe on your website? But whatever the case, I still enjoy it a lot. You have always written RK so well. I love your fabulously lush descriptions too. This was a lovely oneshot, with the anticipation of the meeting and then the nice banter and the kiss. I really liked the idea of the mask, and asking for the kiss, and the dramatic irony of getting sales on fabric that Kaoru doesn't understand but we readers do. Thanks for sharing!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
nice story... liked it... good job... great work!
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »