Reviews for Magic, Leather, Feathers, and Kisses
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story! I loved it! Great job!
Wandering Around Wonderland chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Amazing story! I loved it! Great job!
restless-soul63 chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
This was stunning! No other word for it. I'm all happy sighs :D
Maira chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
AWESOMEEEEEE

I wish there were more fics like yours around!

Thanks for sharing!
Mirra chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Lovely story
ebonyfox chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
well-written story. kudos
krystalMage chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I am impressed. It simply flowed like music. There wasn't a single note that jarred. The confusion, the yearning, the remembrance and finally consummation of love...this deserves to be drawn. I wish I had an artist's hand I would do it myself. Thank you for this lovely story. Awesome!
suilan90 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Loved it! Incredible! 3!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Very sweet. I really liked it. Thank you for writing.
Kazza Moonshadow chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
It's good that you put this one back up. I think it's one of my favourites!
HermioneRon 4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
This is so good! Such a different, interesting little story! I loved it!
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I have read this before somewhere else, I swear. Maybe on your website? But whatever the case, I still enjoy it a lot. You have always written RK so well. I love your fabulously lush descriptions too. This was a lovely oneshot, with the anticipation of the meeting and then the nice banter and the kiss. I really liked the idea of the mask, and asking for the kiss, and the dramatic irony of getting sales on fabric that Kaoru doesn't understand but we readers do. Thanks for sharing!
poems2songs chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
nice story... liked it... good job... great work!
icyblossom3 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This story is interesting and so are your other oneshot story. Hopefully you can turn those into chapter story.
Assassel chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hmmm. Nice Story. Although, there are a few grammatical errors that makes some lines hard to understand. Still. Good Job. I like it even it's short (in my standards) since it's written well. I wonder how the story could have progressed if the story was written longer and in more detailed version. 3
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »