Reviews for Maîtresse en Titre
Candy Momo chapter 33 . 6/25
I just found your story and i have little to no hope of you ever updating it but i really wish you would it's really good
Fatima6 chapter 33 . 3/8
This story is so AWSOME I've reread a hundred times and wanted to ask when will NEW chapters be added or is it discontinued because if it is that would suck
EmoPrincess21 chapter 33 . 2/8
I have just read all 31 chapters (not inclueding the author note lol) I must say I enjoy the way you wrote Henry and Anne It makes wish I could go back in time and rewrite history to make this happen Anne did give Henry the passion he want and I also think in time Anne would have giving Henry I wacth the tudors and I saw how Anne was killed and Jane took her palce I stop wacthing until Jane died I was like karma a bitch.I wish you would come back and continue to write this story I really want to see what going to Jane know how Anne felt feel like justice for Anne in this story.I hope you do come back and finish the story.
LuvHost chapter 33 . 1/26
en Titre by madkin
Is so a great story YOU HAVE TO WRITE WRITe more pleasssssssae
alikat87 chapter 33 . 1/11
Wish you would update I love this story
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 18 . 1/2
Good god. Everyone is angry at one another. That sucks.
minisha32 chapter 33 . 1/1
Excellent - keep going I await patiently for the next chapter can't wait to see what happens to Cromwell...will Anne become queen? Will Henry stop this? ...
Vivian Darkbloom chapter 33 . 12/16/2014
OMG I luv ur story! I kinda like, read it in two hours, but I just wanted 2 know, when r u gonna update again bc u haven't updated in a year or somethin so I wasn't sure but anyway ur story is AHMAZING
I have like, always wished that Henry hadn't executed Anne, and that he could be in love with her 4ever and I had no idea that any1 had the same crazy amazing idea- 2 cut a long story short- YOU HAVE MADE MY DREAMS COME TRUUUUUUU!
Luv ya
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 8 . 12/10/2014
Henry is so unimaginably stupid.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
SHOTS FIRED
This story is so great :)
You are magical.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Ooh Anne, you are playing a dangerous game… Poor Jane though. I do feel bad for her.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Maybe they can only be in love when they aren't married… it's been known to happen.
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Ooh I like it! Your writing is impeccable, by the way. Most Tudors stories are rather sloppy but this is wonderful!
unamedhpauthor chapter 33 . 9/4/2014
This is heart breaking! Not the story but the fact that it hasn't been updated in over a year! Please PLEASE UPDATE!
Twelve13 chapter 33 . 8/25/2014
I love this story! Please update!
I think that Anne should think again about wanting to be queen because it would definantly help her children's lives if they were legitimate. I think that maybe Anne should become Pregnant again to realize that if she wasn't Queen her children would be nothing but bastards. Especially as Elizabeth gets older and Anne would want her daughter to be married to someone important who wouldn't see her birth as a shame and despise her for it.
What's going on with Mary Tudor? Maybe Anne should convince Henry to let her marry so she is on (sort of) Anne's side.

Please update!