Reviews for MaƮtresse en Titre
I love this story'!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 2 . 8/28
It's Mary, not Marry.
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 34 . 8/12
Love it! I do so hope that more is added soon. I am curious to see if Anne is able to hold out against Henry in the long run. And also how Mary will react to being around Anne.
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 34 . 7/2
Please pick this story up again.
andreadelarosa06 chapter 34 . 5/5
Update soon please!
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 34 . 2/27
Can't wait for more soon it's been so so so so so longgggg!
Iron Dragon Maiden chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Ok, this scene just showed me exactly why Jane is the better person and why, in all honesty, I hope to the gods that she doesn't wind up with Henry as her husband for the rest of her life (maybe find a nice annulment and then marry a nice man who DOESN'T SHUN HIS CHILDREN REGARDLESS OF WHO THEIR MOTHERS ARE).

Does Jane shun Elizabeth because she's Anne's? NO. Even though she prefers Mary (regardless if the reasons are political or not), she still treats Elizabeth like a little girl and doesn't treat her like a leper. Jane is the epitome of a real lady in all of this, meanwhile Henry is a monstrous boor who shouldn't be allowed responsibility over a plant, never mind a child.

Note that I am saying this as a complete anti-Bloody-Mary and anti-clerical and anti-religious person, but dear gods do I all of a sudden understand Mary Tudor's religious fervor. Even if she weren't an actual fanatic and just used it as an excuse and a political platform, if this is how she was treated as a child for NOT coming out of Anne Boleyn's oh-so-golden cooch, then it's not wonder she wanted the Anglican/Protestant Church burned and destroyed: she wanted the instrument that allowed her useless human waste of a father to spurn her mother and herself with impunity to be destroyed. Heck, she probably imagined, with every Anglican person/church burned, that it was her father and that Anne Boleyn wh#re that were being burned for every single moment of misery she had to put up with.

But also... where does Anne get off acting like that? Saying that she was concerned that Elizabeth was going to be a b stard when she herself WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING LITTLE MARY INTO ONE? Hypocrite. This is the woman who is indirectly responsible for Bloody Mary. As much as I am glad that at least ONE of the little girls got something resembling a break, I just want Anne to lose her title. Because guess what Anne? Karma's a B#TCH. If you don't like what the Seymour family did to you, then why did you do the same thing to Caterina? If you can dish it out, you need to be able to take it.

I'm not big on demonizing her (and I do appreciate that moment where that moron described Anne with the stereotypical witch signs and was laughed off court, as though Henry would actually bed a woman who was "ugly" enough to have warts, the man was that kind of a d0uche), but I'm leaning on the I hope Anne and Henry get together and make each other miserable for the rest of their disgusting lives.
nany hell chapter 34 . 10/8/2015
Amei, uma das melhores fanfictions do Fandom Tudors
hateme101 chapter 34 . 9/26/2015
love it please update soon
Fleur24 chapter 34 . 8/25/2015
OH sneak peak! I do enjoy reading those. I like how you summarized what happened in the previous chapter, and how Anne came to Henry to mend their ill feelings. I did like how Anne used such formal language with Henry, but as Charles pointed out, she had good reasons to do so. Not that it wouldn't hurt to have Henry's pride raised a bit.
Fleur24 chapter 33 . 8/25/2015
I was so freaking excited when I got an email alert saying that you had updated this story! I have been checking in on it several times in the hope that you would update, and now you have and I have new chapters to read!
Anne is a clever lady, and I applaud her for taking action to make sure she can remain merely Henry's official mistress. I do love the irony, that Anne is taking Cromwell down the same way he tried to take her down. I'm not sure however that this will stop Henry in his quest to make Anne his queen again. I'm glad that George is supporting Anne in her endeavors, and not their father and uncle. He knows as well as Anne how disastrous her time as Queen was. They both almost lost their heads.
QueenAnneTudor chapter 34 . 8/17/2015
I just want Jane removed as Queen. But guessing to do that Anne has to become Queen again.
bfireworks5 chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Seems like they both needed time 2 at least simmer down a little. Update soon!
Lynn chapter 34 . 8/15/2015
Great chapter.
Candy Momo chapter 33 . 6/25/2015
I just found your story and i have little to no hope of you ever updating it but i really wish you would it's really good