Reviews for No Sense to Resist
sigal5 chapter 3 . 7/28/2018
Hoorraýyyyyy..
Castlelover777 chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Really good story! Sexy, loving, and sweet. I really enjoyed it. I would honestly be amazed if they could hold off physically for so long-I always imagined that they would just combust once they both realized they wanted to be together. But I can see your point also, that Rick would want her to be sure that he doesn't just want a physical relationship with her, he wants it all.
Wilker39 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
I think you captured all & just the right amt. of emotional stuff you were going for and more. So liked what I thought was a very natural direction and feeling.
Wilker39 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Great chapter..
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Your writing style, expressions, language are all quite good. Please write more. Loved this story so far.
Twyger chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Another incredibly well written story! You have a great way with Kate and Rick and you write really hot smut that does cover the emotional stuff that these two characters have. Thank you for sharing again, Twyger
lietomebaby chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
That was sooooo great! I absolutely loved it. I personally think you wrote the sex scene with class. Smutty isn't the word I would describe it but maybe classy, beautiful love making. My favorite part (besides the sex) is her removing Josh from her life. Thank you. This is going into my favs!
nixer chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
I actually really really like it. I don't read a lot of M-fic because the balance between romance and sex is so hard to maintain in written form and it's very hard to keep in-character, but I really think this worked.

Thank you.
nixer chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
Love this! Thought it was perfectly them.
nixer chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Ok, I agree it's a little OOC and I don't think Castle would ever physically hurt her - it doesn't matter that she could always defend herself, there's still too much within our lizard brains that tells us when a man physically steps up to a woman it is an imminent threat of bodily harm. There's too much darkness in that. However, since you admit the OOC part I think this is great and sexy and I like the last section in particular.
nixer chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is great. I like the different style and I like you writing through Josh. I always feel sorry for his character. Partly because so many fans seem to hate him. Poor guy. I liked the description of their relationship from his perspective. It felt true for the show and true for everything we know of Beckett - and even for what we see of Beckett/Josh through Set-Up and Countdown.
Amasayda chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Wow - this story was really good, but then again everything written by you has been perfect so far! :-)

This story combined a lot that I look forward to in a good story - some angsty and emotional parts, some fluff and some hotness! Amazing how you combined them all! Which is why I needed to leave you a review.

And I especially like the fact that even though this felt like a one-shot, a story without a real plot, you always take the time and get the details right. This doesn't feel like you simply wrote it down - your details and your descriptions, their feelings and just the overall feel of the story is wonderful.

To sum it up - this was/ is perfection. I could read it all over again and wouldn't get bored! :-)

Thanks so much for sharing the story - you have a real talent with words.

Kat
centava chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
Good stuff! A little fast in some places, where you might have drawn it out, but overall, very hot! :)
centava chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Really, really lovely! I liked the tender aspects-no rushing; they have their whole lives to explore their lust. That said, I'm excited for your next chapter! ;P
centava chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
Hot and fiery! But good for Rick standing his ground, not being willing to share.