Reviews for Securing Insecurities
oblivion9032 chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
Excellent job on your first story! I hope you will be able to finish your sequel.
Adam-1D chapter 10 . 2/21/2012
Im in love with this pairing.
NanaliJoci chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
TT such a nice ending drove me to tears x) of course the song i was listening to at the moment aint help
NanaliJoci chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
so far so good, nothin yet has been revealed but i could see something comin and it aint pretty x(
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
_ ahh a refreshing beginning, wonder whats in store for later chapters
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2012
i cried but i luved it sooooo much
Iseria211 chapter 10 . 11/26/2011
Snow deserve Hope in the end. I only wished that the video game ended like this.

Thanks for sharing :)
DaisukeViliers chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I luv Sope and I would like you to write a MPREG sequel to this one i like it a lot!
tandeki chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
aawwwwwwwwwww...

words cannot describe how much I love this fic... that's all I have to say..

faved
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
That was sweet
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
That was sweet
Armadura Fairy chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
From chapter 1 to chapter 10, this fanfic has kept me in the edge of my seat. Every descriptive detail breathed life to the story, every emotion granted each word a deeper meaning, and every moment of love and friendship demonstrated the depth of the story.

Truly amazing and emotional, definitely among my top ten fave fanfics. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece.
savannahamminga chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
nice. please update soon.

Kaitō kitsune-jō to soto

*translation from japanese to english: Fox theif over and out
DiLancreRoyalty chapter 10 . 5/19/2011
This was an incredible ride! Very well written and the love story was incredible!
crepuscule2012 chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Love how you change the story with Snow and Hope from Fang and Vanille storyline. Poor Hope crying for Fang and Vanille... Great Story...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »