Reviews for Just The Way I Am
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
This is SO CUTE! And I literally laughed and smiled so much during it my mum gave me weird looks. :P But yes, I love this story very much, it's like a story-ice-cream sundae of cuteness with romance sprinkled on top. 3 Sorry if that made no sense but it's just so sweet!
Heartwarming Friendship chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Haha I prefer Jenkato, though this pairing is interesting I kinda like Kenta/Ryo better. I can just picture Kenta doing something reckless/stupid to impress Ryo, and then Ryo going to help him and just feeling happy that Kenta did it for him. Plus the nerd and the legendary tamer makes things interesting.

Haha but this was interesting. It was nice seeing Ruki comfort someone, since I think she did like Hirokazu and Kenta even if she didn't admit it.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ori: Thank you for this. It was most definitely a beautiful little pick-me-up. I'd love to see more fics like this in the future in regards to not only the feel, but the presence of the Digimon (yes, even though it breaks canon. So does most of the stuff on the internet, hence it's called fan fiction -), and possibly even the Kenta/Takato pairing. They're adorable separate, and somehow even more so together.

I always love your take on Ruki. She's such a hard-ass in the series, and you captured that in just the right way. She's a bitch, but a love-able one. You do a great job of showing the (forgive the cliche) diamond in the rough that she is.

Taiki: Again, thanks for convincing Ori to do this re-post project, and for the nudges you give him into continuing to write his wonderful slash works. It means a lot to be able to read quality Digimon fic on this site.

On a another, possibly strange note... Have you thought of trying to write for yourself? If you work on editing, and you've been reading enough, chances are that you may be capable of writing decent fic (not an assurance, obviously, but it's always good to at least try). If you do take this suggestion, I would suggest creating a second account in order to help keep Ori's works and yours properly defined and apart.
MarkoRailo chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ooo liked this pairing haha

Nice to see takato and kenta without their usual pairings

Funny watching takato being the dominant one this time
Porque ella estaba enamorada chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
aw cute
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Ori, have I said that I love you? If not, I really and truely do.

... And I have to agree with Kenta. That ice cream is liquid prozac( I know because I take both), and that Takato is just so damn hugable. And Infact, he's Uke-licious.

You really should right with digimon more often, and Ruki.

Hope you feel better soon.