Reviews for Fear in a Handful of Dust
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2014
i love this twist.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
this is an amazing story, just like the others i read. you a really exceptional with your stories. i just wish you'd write out the smut. i'm sure you'd be just as brilliant at that as you are with everything else.
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 9 . 2/9/2014
i truly wish you would write out the incredible smut i'm positive you can create!
Leandril chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Good story, I really liked how mature Stefan was about Damon and Elena's budding relationship. The whole Helen of Troy plot was a bit far-fetched for me but that's just me. Your writing was great.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
mosleyn001 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
Great great chapter!
TvDdElEnA3 chapter 13 . 8/1/2012
Damon gained Elijah's respect the episode where rose takes Elena to meet slayter and Elena tries to sacrifice herself to Elijah to save the people she cares about. DamOn gains respect the millisecond he tried to protect Elena from Elijah even though he knew it was a death wish. Elijah just thinks that Stefan is a suck-up to keep Elena happy, so Elijah doesn't act respectfully around Stefan like he does damon.
Fee-Sha16 chapter 18 . 6/2/2012
Awesome Story! Great Job!(:
MrsSinger chapter 18 . 5/18/2012
That was one hell of a journey. I like how Stefan didn,t have to be a bad guy for Damon and Elena to get together.
MrsSinger chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
So not boring!
irreversibly mesmerized chapter 18 . 4/25/2012
Great story!i loved the beggining very much but the chapter where they finally got together is my favorite!thank you soo much for sharing this one!
T.J. Wise chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Oh my oh my! I'm loving the dynamics even if the hwole Helen of troything was a bit disconcerting.
T.J. Wise chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Madjestic chapter 18 . 4/3/2012
Such a great story! What really made it great was how well you'd written the characters, Stefan was hilarious and so great to see a different view of him :D
Lacra13 chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Oh you finished and you have a happy ending, that was nice. I just want to tell you that I adore your writing and I am super excited to read more from you. This had been a great ride and an amazing fic, baravo!