Reviews for Digimon Adventure Armageddon
alwyz-member-me chapter 10 . 7/14/2011
I'll start with this, I haven't read Digimon fanfiction in a while, nor have I left a review/comment for one for years too.

I just started reading this fanfiction in the morning, and I was intrigued how this would end, and I was pleasantly surprised at how you were able to execute and change the cannon slightly, but still made sense to overall picture. Because Mimi was in America, she was bound to meet Wallace because of the connection as a Chosen Child, and thus bringing the answer how she knew him. Also, how you explained where Wallace was able to receive the Digimental of Destiny without the other Chosen Children makes sense. As I should have reviewed every chapter, I felt lazy and instead decided to write a longer review for the last chapter.

I hope you'll continue to write another story similar to this because the way you wrote did not make me cringe while reading, nor did it make me want to close it immediately as I opened it. There might have been some slight grammar and/or spelling mistakes but they were very minimal.

-alwyz-member-me
Gryphon's wing chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
That chapter was really good. And not a Takari, loved it. I'm glad there wasn't Takari as I really am getting tired of that pairing. It's boring. lol.

Anyways that was a good story. Hope to see more, though maybe with a different pairing next time or if it's Takari again, with Taiora, or Mimato or Daiyako/Kenyako etc. lol.
Gryphon's wing chapter 9 . 5/12/2011
How many more times you gonna bring this up? Kari is not special enough for Digimon to sacrifice themselves for! Only the Numemon did for her! Wizardmon died for Gatomon as they were friends. Agumon, well we dunno what happened to him, he may be Tai's Agumon now, he may still be roaming the Digiworld, he may be dead, no one knows, but he most certainly didn't sacrifice himself for damn Kari! He only managed to digivolve cause Tai AND Kari were there and needed protecting and it was because of tai he was able to get back up and take Parrotmon out! It wasn't Kari!

Also the only one she was ever nasty to was poor Davis who didn't deserve it! So TK wouldn't know that!

Other than that, another good chapter. Although really, Lucemon would kick Seraphimon and Ophanimon's, oops, Magnadramon's, asses.

Ouchi, knew it. lol. Lucemo aint dead yet. Will take more than those twp to finish him. It's why he gave the frontier lot a run for their money. lol. Lucemon's way cooler than TK and Kari's Digimon. Though Imperialdramon PM and Omnimon win as the best. Also Lillymon. lol.
Gryphon's wing chapter 8 . 5/12/2011
Oh god, you did it again. Digimon do NOT worship Kari freaking Kamiya cause there's nothing to worship. She's pathetic in the second season. In the first season she was quite powerful, but in the second she was a total wimp! And only the Numemon sacrificed themselves for HER! The rest of the Digimon that died were for everyone, not silly little Kari!

Man, that stpuid Gatomon, makiing that comment about expecting something different. Lopmon's so much cooler than her!

Well other than those things, that chapter was pretty cool. Nice idea for Leviamon to be destroyed with attcks through his mouth. Kinda reminded me of MetalSeadramon. lol.

Although I've always though Leviamon looked more like an alligator. lol. Cause it scared me. And dragons don't scare me, though dunno what I'd do if I met one. lol.
Gryphon's wing chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
I'm sorry but this chapter was truly messed up.

Agumon didn't digivolve to save just Kari. It was Tai that had the faith and hope that day. It was Tai that made Greymon wake up too with the whistle. None of that was Kari!

Also I think you're going a bit far with the tying Kari and her stupid Digimon to crosses. If I remember correctly the word is blasphemous.

Jesus died on the cross to save all of us, so to pretty much compare that slutty Kari to that is disgusting. I hope you can change that as I think it's totally wrong!

They don't sacrifice themselves for just silly Kari. Wizardmon died to save Gatomon, as she was his friend and saved him from the desert. It was only the Numemon that gave themselves up for that brat!

Also it was Wizardmon that brought back Gatomon's memories. And kari's not a good person at all. In the first season she was. in the second she was weak, selfish and a player.

Omg, Kari is NOt that strong and why have you messed Daemon up like that? He wouldn't want a messed up ugly little slut like Kari!

Mimi and Yolei are the pretty ones of the Digidestined. Kari and Sora are plain!

Kari's weak and would give in to all the darkness! So it's not a case of TK making sure that her silly little lightbulb will be used!

So I didn't really enjoy this chapter. I hate people putting Kari as strong and wanted by pretty much everyone. No one wants her as she has no power and certainly no looks!

If I were Daemon I would've moved behind the cow so she got the full blast of Seraphimon's attack!

And I HATE the cross part. You're pretty much comparing that ugly wench to Jesus. God what a mess up that was! Jesus died to save us and YOu write that Kari was tied to a cross. You trying to make her seem powerful or something? Even though she's not!

Other than that, I do like Seraphimon as you've stuck with the true evolution there. He DOES evolve to Seraphimon. It's just Ophanimon that was totally stolen! She's too good for the likes of Kari and Gatomon!
Death2TakariDaikari4eva chapter 6 . 5/12/2011
Pity he didn't destroy Kari while he had her. Or that stupid Digimon of her's.

At least you had it right that she always gives up when they face the Dark Ocean, but it never wanted only Kari. Don't forge, it drew Ken to it as well.

Kari's not the only one who gets pulled there.

On the plus side, this story is actually good as it doesn't focus on just TK and Kari. I'm all for reading a good Takari as long as there's no Davis bashing and it doesn't focus on those two a the strongest as that really bugs me, especially when Tai and Davis are the strongest Digidestined around. TK and Kari wouldn't be able to do half of what the goggled guys did. lol.
Death2TakariDaikari4eva chapter 4 . 5/12/2011
Why was ickle Kari so surprised about Aquilamon and Ankylomon digivolving. She's not the only so called "special" one. Besides she's weak compared to the others. She was always being protected. Stupid brat!

Plus why do only the 2 brats TK and Kari get to Warp digivolve? Why shouldn't the reast of the original Digidestined be able to Warp. TK and Kari's digimon only warp digivolved in the movie to Seraphimon and MAGNADRAMON!

And evn there, there was no explanation for it! Plus Miracles and Destiny belong to Davis and Willis, not TK and Kari!
Death2TakariDaikari4eva chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Well I don't think I'll read anymore. Insulting enough that it was Davis' Digiegg of Miracles, but that you're not only stealing it from him, that you're also giving it to that idiot TK! That's really insulting in itself.

Not only that but you just bashed Davis in this chapter and I hate Takari fics with Davis bashing. Now, if there's no more Davis bashing after this chapter, then tell me and I will read ore, but I refuse to read any Takari story with Davis bashing in it as he's my favourite character and slutty Kari isn't.

I was so glad that that pairing didn't happen.

Also with that bashing when Tai said it was a good job they weren't counting on him, Davis has done a hell of a lot more than that wimpy TK and Kari ever could. Kari was a major weakling as well if you remember! And always was being protected. What a pathetic individual!

Kari would never say all that about fate and destiny. She doesn't know the damn meaning of the word. Plus Gatomon didn't hold out for destiny. She killed innocent Digimon, the little bitch. That so should've been brought up when Ken was Emperor. Gatomon should also have been shown for what she was. A traitor.

Third highest rank in FRONTIER, not seen in Digimon 02!

My god Ophanimon's power which belongs in the Frontier episode is so being abused!

Also, if you remember WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon were 2 Mega Digimon against one and couldn't win because they were newly digivolved, so why are you changing it round so that stupid slutty feline Gatomon wins against Lilithmon who is so much cooler than Kari and her strupid Digimon. That is so insulting. You#'re making WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon seem weak against Kari's Digimon, of all crappy Digimon too! Kari and her stupid cat are NOT special and never will be!

Man, just cause she defeated Lilithmon it's gone to her stupid head too. She wouldn't stand a chance against Lucemon in his Mega form!
crestoflight3 chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
Again, remember when I mentioned making a sequel? I have no idea what it would be about, but feature Hikari, Takeru, and Wallace. It'd be so cool!

Anyway, great story here. Tons of drama and action, a perfect ending...good job!
Death2TakariDaikari4eva chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Angewomon wasn't THAT powerful. Also I can't believe you're taking Davis and Willis' golden digieggs and giving them to those two!

I really can't understand why people are so into Takari. They weren't destined, otherwise the pairing owuld've happened in the series, but it didn't, and people can't seem to grasp it!

Tkari is sickening in my opinion. but to each their own I guess.

Other than the stealing of Davis and Willis' Digieggs, as those digieggs belonged to Davis and Willis, not TK and Kari, the first chapter was good, though I don't really like Takari.

Um, I also looked at the title of the second chapter. Gatomon's mega, not that she ever made it to that exept it the movie and even then we wonder HOW, isn't Ophanimon. It's Magnadramon. I do wish people would leave the Digimon's forms alone and stop messing with them. Ophanimon belongs in the frontier universe. Not the second generation. We wouldn't even know of Ophanimon if they hadn't made the fourth season.
digimonfan18 chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
I really enjoyed the story it was exciting and a really intense at times great story loved it keep up the good work.
Aero Angemon chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
That was a good story and you did a good job. Aero
crestoflight3 chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
...nice. Poor Hikari...I usually assume that Daemon wanted her because he was trying to use her like an, um, well, a way to defeat the light. Like, have beings that were born from light, thus being immune to the light...more powerful that way. But I like your idea, yin yang and all aside.
Aero Angemon chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
Well done one another chapter. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see the true battle between pride, hope, miracles, light, and destiny. Aero
Aero Angemon chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
The story is really coming along. Keep up the good work! Aero