Reviews for The Day The Moon Fell
E.N.D.K chapter 1 . 3/31
will you be continuing this?
Kittykins chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Please can you update soon! I am on pins and needles!
TehWonderer chapter 11 . 12/8/2014
Satoshi has pummeled Bya, the other elders, Yoruichi and Tetsuya and he needs his butt kicked badly. I'm glad Bya and Renji are going back to take care of that. Can't wait for more!
Anon chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
Awwwww! Bya remembers! I love the wedding. Very, very sweet!
Winterheart2000 chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
The wedding is so cute! I'm glad Byakuya can remember. I hope they can restore his memory permanently!
Picklez80 chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Thank goodness Tetsuya could help. Now it's time for Renji to mess up Satoshi, right?
Dawnwind chapter 11 . 12/2/2014
Aw, I'm so glad Byakuya can remember. I can't wait until Satoshi gets his ass kicked!
Willow chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Oh, that got me all teary with the wedding! I am glad that they can save Bya and I can't wait to read more. Please update again soon!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Yay, Satoshi's going down! XD
Paradise Eden chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
Yes i miss this story! thrilled me like crazy! waaah Spunky please please please x100 dont forget this story! i love this! oh what would become of Tetsuya and... Sen!
Eva Galana chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Ichigo and Rukia make a great team (not pair, but team). And I love how Renji and Byakuya, despite all they are going through, remain close to one another and true, with their expressions of love just showing so naturally. Being human may be good for Byakuya. And Renji. As Renji sees both sides of his love, while Byakuya can be assured that Renji loves him regardless.

This is actually one of my favorite stories of yours, and was happy to see an update.
Picklez80 chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
At last, a new chapter! I was so excited and I'm even more excited now. Was that a hint of blossoming love between Ichi and Tetsuya? Cuuuute! Can't wait for more.
Haikha chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Great to have an update on this story! Maybe a chapter more in the near future? ;-)
SeptemberShadow chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
You have done it again! :D Wow this is really cool! So much angst, I hope Byakuya gets his powers and memories back soon. I love the fluffiness between Renji and Bya! :D Poor Tetsuya. Another brilliant story! :D :D :D I don't know how you continually come up with the most fabulous storylines, thank you for sharing your fantastic stories.
Best wishes, SeptemberShadow
AngelaMaeAmatuzio chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
I am thrilled that you continued this story. It's brilliant in every way. The suspense,, romance, drama ,happiness , sadness and angst mixed with danger and uncertainty. This is brilliant. I can't wait to see what happens with sen and tetsuya. I'm excited to see what happens with bya and renji and the baby.

Looking forward to more updates.

3 Angie