Reviews for The Day The Moon Fell
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 5/5
Holy dramatic yaoi! Some serious shit here; I think this is something to read another time.
But very interesting!
Dawnwind chapter 12 . 4/26
Please, please, please update this story?
Periwinkle chapter 12 . 4/16
Must have more! Please update?
Aizenfan6969 chapter 12 . 4/8
Whew! I'm glad the baby is okay, but Bya and Renji have a big fight ahead. Please update soon?
PrivateCaller chapter 12 . 3/30
So glad you started this up again. I started reading fanfics because of your Bya/Ren stories, so it feels like going home!
Jess0409 chapter 12 . 3/30
Please keep this going? It is wonderful!
Eva Galana chapter 12 . 3/30
Ack...another favorite I had forgotten about! Looking forward to more!
Beaker chapter 12 . 3/30
Good to see you updating a lot of old favorites Thanks for the chapter!
Winterheart2000 chapter 12 . 3/30
Yes! It's a miracle to see this updated and I'm glad you're writing Ren/Bya again. I love them together. Keep it up! 3
SilverSerpentine chapter 12 . 3/30
Thanks a bunch for the update! I've been waiting for this one. You didn't disappoint with a loyal Tetsuya pitching in and protective Ichigo being given the job of looking out for him. Very cute! I hope Bya and Renji can give Satoshi the pounding he deserves.
mestars chapter 12 . 3/30
Thank you for the update. For the romance between Ichigo x Tetsuya, loving it, more please.
Picklez80 chapter 12 . 3/29
Yay! I'm glad you updated this. I hope Kisuke knows what he's doing. Satoshi needs a beat down!
Willow chapter 12 . 3/29
Why do I get the feeling Tetsu-cutie will be kidnapped with Ren/Bya baby inside him? ;)
tmp3475 chapter 12 . 3/29
The awkwardness of Tetsuya and Ichigo getting turned on giving the infusion was so funny. Can't wait for them to get friendlier.
Adalie Delacroix chapter 12 . 3/28
Awww sooo cuuute:) Let love be free!