Reviews for Process
Black-Fl0wer chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Baird out of character? Are you kidding? He was nearly perfect.

"The image of Tanner kept popping up in his mind, but he ignored it, Tanner wasn't his concern anymore, he hadn't really been his concern from the start but Baird was still angry at what the locust had done to him." This was just perfect and typical him.

Great story, even if it's not Marcus and Anya this time. :D

But you already know that I'm a big fan of Baird, so all I can tell you is that it was a great pleasure to read it. Thanks.
Heliumdancers chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Nice start, I thought it was fantastic! Great description and point of view with Baird, I also think this is what could have really happened to Baird...its nice how you made him seem so realistic because thats what must be going through his mind when he's in the hollow.

I love cole... he's funny "Shit, I'll show these Bitches some process!"-so brave.

I also want to say i like it when authors use the same words and phrases from the game... just makes it more interesting.

Can't wait for the next chapter :) 3 Baird
GearCub724 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Wow this is really good, i would not be surprised at all if this is actually what happened to Baird. I enjoyed it very much and closed in a gap of the story for me since i am a huge gear head. Thank You and I look forward to more writings of yours.