Reviews for You Belong With Me
Cynthia-Chan1449 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I've loved this story, and reread it so many times its not funny. I've always thought this was an adorable pairing, and the way you portrayed the characters is marvelous. Please continue on writing, I absolutely adore the style you write in, and your writing in general. I just wanted to say that I love this, and I hope you continue and have an amazing life. Have a great day!
XxlavenloverxX chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
OH. MY. GOD. that was the sweetest story ever! I absolutely loved it
Semper Tardius chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
One: I love that song. 2: this was well executed. Three: the story was super sweet, cute, and it had a happy ending
sokisoul chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Im squeling!
mamita chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Hello, I really liked your fic, my favorite couple is LavixAllen, are so hot and so tender, but not like the Chemesuke this is horrible, and these two idiots (LavixAllen) are always the same, that if I am not gay, that if I go with another / or, if not supported, are stupid, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thanks and kisses.
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awe I love this and I hate chomesuke soo much but any ways lol good job
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
KAWAIIII
LunaWalker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Awww so sweet awesome job
lonlyness chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww this was just so cute I just had to wright a review. Great job. Simply perfict. _
Celestial Eclissi-Chan chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
cute
BrokenHeartedExorcist chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aw this was really cute!
Original-Character-Disorder chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Dawwww so cute xD
wonderthewice chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Reminded me of the music video x3

I loved reading it made me laugh at some points and slightly tear up at the ending in all I seriously am glad to have read this story.
wonderthewice chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Reminded me of the music video x3

DGrayManFanatic chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
They totally do belong with each other :3 I loved it!