Reviews for On the Sands of Israel
NotYetLostFaith chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Wow, oh, wow. You are officially my favourite author! Thank you so much for this! I envision me reading all of your stories very soon! xx
Drumchik chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This was great. I really enjoyed it :)
bugaboobrittz chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Heyy again. :) Two in one night from me-must be something special! (read into that what you will about it being valentine's day)

Okay-gonna be honest here. This definitely wasn't your best work. Well, maybe it was brilliant, it's just not my favorite. I picked out some grammatical errors, which would have bothered me more if the story wasn't over 10,000 words (i'm saying I know what it's like to edit insanely long documents, and now and then a few things slip by you... no worries!).

I don't know, maybe I just need to read it again. I got so excited when you posted it last Monday, but Monday was also my last first day of Death by Grad School, and since then...well, death. Caveat: I did enjoy the sex on the beach.

Keep it up, though!
inako chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
JEEZ. this was BREATHTAKING. it's, I think, my favorite story of yours so far, I adore it! And I want to meet Nettieeeeeeeeee! :)
NCISjes chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I think you just killed me with your amazing-ness. No seriously I think I just DIED. And then some how miraculously came back to life to write you this review :P.

Do I really even have to say it? I freaking loved this! It may very well be my new favorite oneshot of yours. I just can't decide at the moment because all the pathways in my brain are still coming back to life!

I swear that I was squeeing so much while they were visiting Aunt Nettie that if anyone were to have heard me they would have though I was being attacked or something. It was just so good :), but I kind of had to take a step back and pinch myself to remind myself that this is not an episode! And then I'm just like grrrrr.

I loved every part of this. It was awesome. You are awesome. I miss you. I love you. Hopefully you get to be surprised soon. NCIS was amazing last night though I feel that we need to have a serious convo about it. (What? No I am not trying to distract you from something exciting written in there :P!)
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

Hebrew fixing

'Bat' not 'Baht'

'Dodda' not 'Noda'

Apart from my anal tendencies, it was wonderful! And Kandon is awesome ] I loooooved it! And Aunt Nettie... I really want to meet her
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
:O ohhh this is incredible. It's sad and funny (and smutty) and sweet all at the same time, and it's the best kind of story. Everything is so well-written and took my breath away. I can just see Ziva going through all this, having all these thoughts, It's I love this story. I really love this story.
Seosh chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
O. M. G.

That. Was. Awesome.

I don't even know where to begin... I'm just speechless... It was so good!

BRB, I'm gonna go read it again~~
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

And I gotta tell you, Gemcity could never write a sex scene like that.

Good story.

Loved the way they finally GOT each other through pretending for Aunt Nettie.

Loved it.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Awesome job ! XP
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Wow hot stuff! I love the background incorporated into it so it's not just smut ;) her aunt was adorable to she made me laugh some and think of my own reletives in a way :) keep it up :)
cupid10 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Amazing as always. Now I have to go take a cold shower in the middle of
Elin chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Beutifully written.
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Great story. Just a correction, Aunt is Doda not not Noda. Also whilst Al tedag does mean don't worry if you're speak to a girl which Ziva was doing it's Al tedagi. Just thought you'd like to know, othwer wise it was a good story.
FullOfGrace.06 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
That was such a great story! I really liked it!

I love when Tony and Ziva were talking to Aunt Nettie! That was great!

Good job! :)