Reviews for Finding A Friend Again
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 8 . 4/2
THANK YOU FOR WRITING ABOUT Min I have been waiting forever for someone to write about her and what happens in the future but hoodoo she's not important enough so thanks really,you're are the only one who,did and on top,of that the story is good to so,yay thank you again
random girlz chapter 8 . 8/18/2013
update update update update update update update update update update
random girlz chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
what about Lewis and that member of the shiff
Awakened Clare chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
when are you going to make the next chapter in your finding A friend again fan fiction
Taeniaea chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
very cool sttory
Awakened Clare chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
come on i can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
Very interesting, looking forward to reading more :)!
Awakened Clare chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
cant wait for the next chapter
Awakened Clare chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
when are you going to do the next chapter in this fanfic i really cant wait
Awakened Clare chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
i think you should make a 8th chapther of your finding a friend blood fanfiction other then that it was really good
gotenks1986 chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
Another stellar chapter I can't wait for more I would like to point out that you misspelled Chiropteran but oh well humans are imperfect and so no big deal.
gotenks1986 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
Truly you have written a story to be proud of this is a story story keep up the good work
irescued chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Haha I love it! When I read the little info about the story I was intrigued.
Ranma1981 chapter 3 . 6/25/2011
I liked this story...should be much longer...the trouble with these Blood stories is they get so complicated or silly...nice to read an interesting story.
Zizichan96 chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Hooray! You updated! :D I really like the way the story's going; can't wait to see what happens next! Hope the next chapter goes well XD